I hear wedding bells

Leo places a hand on your butt, smirking as you try not to squirm. You are practically trained not to flinch anyways.After years of unknown sexual assaults this has become a norm. The first time a man lay a finger on you, you told your mom. She did not care but remain drinking from one of your dads's flasks.

Your father is a successful business man, with many friends that have a liking to young girls, pedophilia is common in my father's friend group. He even does it.

Leo is one of your father's friend's son. Ripe of the age of thirty he is a whole decade older.

You swat his hand away and he chuckles like what he has done was nothing.

"It's bad luck to see your bride before a wedding" you snap.

"Shut up" he say, pressing his lips against yours eagerly.

You push him off and ignore his shouts. You walk off outside, not caring one bit about your dress and the "possible hazards" that could occur.

The only beauty is the sunset's colors, they were hypnotic and the sound of the Pacific Ocean's waves crashing against the cliff you stand on called your name in a gentle whisper. You rest your head on the fence that divides life and death. Your veil dances in the wind and waves at the seagulls.

Momentarily you will be marrying Leo. If you had a say in who you would marry it would be anyone in the world besides him. Leo's not ugly, he's gorgeous. He's also not poor nor stupid. Leo is just agitating, loud, and vain. When you first met him he spoke with negative connotations about everything. That was a beacon of distress that you would be marrying him in less than two months.

You lean against the fence, there is no way out.  All your life there has been boundaries and your parents were your puppeteers. Making every single decision that came your way. What you wear, talk, befriended, and eat. Though suicide sounds like a drastic idea it's the only way out.

You leaned over the edge a bit more and before you were about to jump a hand caught yours, pulling you back.

"Y/n?" Hayes said.

You turned around and regret filled your eyes. He had this cheeky smile that you had been waiting to see for ages. The crinkles by his eyes and his intoxicating blue eyes reminded you of the days in the sun and the laughter in your heart.

"I've been waiting for you for so long" he said, his voice breathy.

You could feel your cheeks grow pink, all you wanted to do was his him. More than anything imaginable.

"Sorry Hayes" you smiled.

Hayes played with your veil, "now i see why, who forced you?"

"My parents, I promised you but you know them" you laughed.

"Well, i'm glad that you are finally here, hell that I'm finally here. Now one y/n let me do you the honors of walking you down the aisle to heaven" he said.

"I would love that" you smiled, you kissed his cheek and he intertwined his hands with yours.

---

I wrote this @ 4 am in twenty minutes. I was hysterical and crying sorry for the bad grammar and shit

Okay, guys please read my new fanfic, if you like Mario Selman. If you don't it's still a good book and you should give it a shot. Not being rude or anything but most off his fan fics suck so I decided to write him a not so sucky one