Divorce

Hayes loosened his expression and kissed your lips. He could already feel the love slip away. You touched your lips, nothing.

-
"Your not going to take my first kiss Hayes" you shouted. Trying to get away. He grinned a toothy grin and leaned in and pressed his soft lips on yours. You gave up squirming and melted under his touch. He pulled away and you smiled.

-

"Hayes I don't know anymore" you mumbled. Playing with your ring, you examined it. His head dropped he knew this day would come.

-

"Y/n I swear you are the love of my life. Please listen to me. You are gorgeous, funny, smart and perfect. Will you marry me?" He asked. You nod your head, pressing your lips onto his. He slips the ring on your finger and picks you up, spinning you around. He sets you down on the swing set and hold his hand.

-

"Hayes. We have a kid?" You say. He could here your voice crack, his heart broke more and more. "Y/n I'm sorry, i love you and the kids so much" he pleaded. You roll your eyes," say that to the girl I found in our bed!"

Hayes scratches the nape of his neck, he was stupid and hurt. "Y/n , I really do love you. Since first grade. At those swings." He smiles and the memory.

-

"Hi, my name is Benjamin Hayes Grier!" Said a boy with the brightest of eyes. You nod your head wiping your eyes. "Why are you crying?" He asks, sitting on the left swing. "I miss my mommy" you sniffle. "Here have a hug!" He says. He jumps off of his swing and hugs you. "It's okay if you have cooties, I don't mind. Unless you kiss me!" He scrunched up his nose in disgust, "Kissing is gross!"

-

"Hayes, you slept with several other women. You slept with Maggie." You grumble. Hayes pulls at his hair, the thoughts of that night playing in his head. "I'm sorry." He tears up. "Hayes save it you always say that!" You scream banging your fists on the table. "All I keep doing is falling for your apologies."

-

"Y/N let's skip!" Hayes declared. "Us skip we will get caught!" You giggle. He kisses your forehead gently, "for me?"

"Hayes this is crazy!" You laugh. He shushed you as he heard footsteps. "I think it's mr. Baldy" he whispers. You squeeze his hand and you walk out of the janitor's closet and make your way outside.

"I can't believe that we jus-"

"Hold it!" Yells the one and only Mr. Baldy. "That's detention for you twol

"Babe I'm sorry." He repeated for the thirtieth time. "Fine, I forgive you!"

-
"I think we should get a divorce. I am done already Hayes. I can't give you what you want." You sob into your arms. He gets up and pulls you into his chest he kisses the top of your head. "Y/n you are everything i wanted and that's all i wanted babe" he whispers. "You are beautiful"

-

You examine yourself seeing nothing but a hideous creature stand before you. "Hayes I don't wanna go" you grumble. He lets out a chuckle, "Y/n you are beautiful, you're all I ever wanted."
-

"I was beautiful.."

He lets you go and wipes your tears away with the pad of his thumb. He wants to kiss you, he really did. He wanted to prove you were everything.

"What about our child y/n?" He asks.

"It'll be better for her no arguments, imagine.."
-

"Hayes I want to go to the swings!" You giggle throwing a pillow at his face.He arches his eyebrow in confusion, "Why, what's up?"

You changed your expression, "I said i want to go now"

He nods his head and gets his keys. Once you arrive he leads you to the swings. He nervously runs his fingers through his hair. "So, babe what's up?" He asked. "Hayes, im-"

"BUT Y/N YOU CANT BEAK UP WITH ME!" He whimpers. You let out a giggle and kiss his nose, "Pregnant Hayes."

He smiled and kisses you.

-

"Y/n i love you.."

"I love you too hayes,"
-

"You may now kiss the bride"

He looks as eager as a puppy as he gently leans in and kisses you. The same electricity as the first kiss. He leans his forehead against yours and smiles.

"Awe Mrs. Grier don't cry, you're going to make me cry!" He laughs. You giggle and kiss him again.

"You, hayes grier crying?"

"Well what do you expect i love you"

"I love you too"
-
"Then it's final, we're getting a divorce" he sighs. He pulls angrily at his hair. You are bawling and so is he, his face is stained with tears. He can hear the rapid beat of his heart and wishes you could not hear it. You can hear the beat of yours and wish you couldn't.

-
This made me so sad honestly, it's raining and now i am sad, scared (i am scared of, depressed, and mad since I finished my Bush's chicken.