Stitches

Two months was how long you were away. Within those long depressing months all you could think about was Hayes.

You trusted Hayes and you did not have to worry about anything neither did he because he knew you were in love with him. He took your virginity.

Hayes on the other hand was someone totally different. The home was littered with drugs and occasionally girls. He loved you but not as much as he loved the scandalous life-style.

Hayes has hurt you before but this was going to be one hell of a break up once you got home.

"Hayes!" Screamed the girl under him.

She was slutty, wild, and lustful. The total opposite of you . She wore her hair loose and messy. Hayes' eyes were red from weed and he had to get high to actually enjoy the sex with other girls. He kept picturing you, hoping it worked.

Hayes pulled her hair whispering naughty things into her ear. Hayes let out a moan as she straddled him.

"Hayes!" She screamed louder.

Hayes remained quiet. For starters he could not even remember her name but she knew how to fuck.

-
A huge smile glowed  on your face as your home came to view. You miss home so much.

You parked your car and pulled out your suitcase from the trunk. You lugged over the huge thing to the door. Unlocking the door and scooting the suitcase over you took a deep breath.

The house was trashed and had a distinct pungent smell. Which can be classified as weed.

"I thought he stopped"

You let it slide, he has been clean for so many years.

You walk up the stairs and see clothes everywhere. You walk towards the bedroom ready to roast him hella hard.

You open the door and see hayes, fucking a girl.

Your heart dropped and Hayes pushed her off, sliding on his boxers.

"Hayes why?" You asked.

"I'm so sorry babe, please forgive me?" He says

"Tell me who the fuck this tramp is? Why the hell is she still in my house? Get the fuck out!" You yell.

The girl has a beautiful curvy body and you could only feel ashamed of your own.

"Y/n i can explain" he says.

"I thought you loved me Hayes, i trusted you" you said through gritted teeth.

Hayes ran his fingers anxiously through his hair.

"Please"
-

It's been two months and his name still gives you a heartache. Tonight you are performing again. This is the first show of the tour, and the most depressing. This is the city you first met Hayes.

You walked down the corridor to your dressing room. Peppy sits you down to do your makeup and Harrison walks in complaining about the lack of attention he receives from his boyfriend.

For some reason you could not retain anything that had happened.  It felt as if you had been transported through time on stage singing one if your songs.

"Okay guys this is a special song that the one and only Shawn Mendes helped me write; stitches. This is the first time it has been shown to the public so enjoy"

You begin to sing and lights flashed and the crowd grew silent. You heard a gasp from the audience.

Out of the blue you saw him on the big screen.  Holding that girls hand.    Your eyes begin to water you finished off the song.

-

"Yeah, he was with her," you sighed. "i just have no what to do.I cant believe he moved on already"

Your mom  shakes her head and you can see the hurt in her eyes though the phone.

A light knock on your door makes you jump. You tell your mom you love her and hang up. You walk over to the door and open it. A security guard, Hayes, and his girlfriend stand there.

"Y/n Hayes is here to see you!" He exclaimed.

I guess he did not get the reminder.

"Oh how lovely, come in" you say through gritted teeth.
-

"Yeah, she's pregnant" Hayes says. "I just wanted to let you know."

You roll your eyes, did he seriously come to tell you that.

"Get out, now!"

They eventually leave and you lean against the door. You look down at your own stomach wishing you were more careful when you were with Hayes.   

-
Requested from: @yanelis12