Boyfriend does my make up challenge

"Hey y/n" says Hayes. Your flick and eye brow up and lean forward on your elbows in suspicion. "Hey Hayes what's up?".

He takes a long, and giggles through the phone. "So i've been wondering if you want to film a challenge with me on YouTube?" He asks.

"What kind of challenge?" You chirp. " Boyfriend does my makeup challenge? Please? I love you. And I will buy you pizza?" He begs. You giggle, boy was he desperate. "Why not." You say, smiling. "I'll be over in half an hour get the makeup ready!" He says, ending the call.

The doorbell rings and in comes Hayes, with a box of pizza and a camera. "You got the weed?" You ask seriously. He hands you the box rolling his eyes. You yank the pizza from his hands, opening the box for a slice. "Thanks"

Hayes sets up the camera in your living room, adjusting the lighting and you nibble on the last bits of your slice. "I think we are ready?" He says, admiring his work. You set all of your makeup on the coffee table. "Luckily my friend, Kasey, looks to have the same color as you. I asked to borrow her makeup" you gesture to the house next door.

"Hello everybody my name is Hayes and this is my gorgeous girlfriend y/n" he says, looking over at you. "Today we are going to be doing a couple challenges. Boyfriend does my makeup challenge !" You say. "It took Pizza to persuade her to let me touch her makeup!" He laughs.

"Okay, so I am just going to be using this liquidy thingy? Foundation?" He says. His hands are covered in foundation , and so is the lower half of your face, "You just rub it on like that- wait is it suppose to be dripping?" Says Hayes. You cringe in disgust.

"Well I am going to let that dry and now I am going to be doing the windows into the souls- um the eyes. I like this color blue and this red, you can bd like spiderman baby! Okay so I am going to rub it on my finger and put the blue on her right eye lid and red on- it broke. Well then umm blue it is on the other lid".

you are mentally screaming.

"Her face is dry so time for powder? Wait is this powder? I think it is." He grabs a brush. "That is the right brush baby! I am proud of you" you say pecking his lips. "Okay well I am just going to apply this all over her ehh ohhh this is bronzer! Well i'll just apply it all over your face to make it even" he says. Your eyes widen horribly and a giggle bubbles in your stomach, "Oh alrighty then."

"Now time for lipstick, i usually like this tone of pink on her BUT since I broke the eye shadow I will use red!" He says. "Hayes you no you could've still used the red eyeshadow" he pauses for a moment looking straight at the camera and disappointment. "Fuck"

Her presses The lipstick gently on your lips and smears it horribly, sadly you look like the Joker now. Well he used bronzer as powder so you probably already look like a joke. "Well um your lipstick it's umm beautiful!" He nervously laughs. "Well would you still kiss me?" You say puckering up your lips. "Erm..."

"Okay now it's time for the big reveal!" You say, grabbing the mirror and his hand for moral support. "HOLY SHIT, I look hot. I Love the way you use bronzer as powder and the fact that my blue eyeshadow is also on my temples!" You say.

"Well thAt was it! Please like, comment, and subscribe! BYEE"

He turns off the camera and looks at you, trying not laugh.

"I look like the joker!"

"Pshh I'll hit it!"

-
Social Medias

Instagram/ Twitter: @theflowerashley