Camp

"You want to go where?" You ask.

Hayes loves the outdoors, sure you don't mind nature but you are more of an indoor kinda gal. With wifi, running water, food, and air conditioning.

"Yeah camping sounds like a blast!" He says.

Hayes could already see it, curling up next to you by campfire, roasting marshmallows .

You let out a nervous laugh and agree. Hayes is an amazing boyfriend and all he asks for is quality time with you. Though it may not be something you are not use to you can try.
-

A week later everything was packed up. Hayes bounced up and down in his seat giggling.

"Babe I'm assuming you are excited ?" You ask.

Hayes smirks and kisses your cheek as you encounter a red stop light.

You turn on the radio and Hayes' favorite song came on.

"All you ladies pop your pussy like this.Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss" Hayes sings along.

You giggle and dance with Hayes. A lady in a car looks over at Hayes dancing along to the provocative song.

"Hayes stop!"

"My neck, my back, lick my pussy, and my car-"

Hayes pouts and places his sunglasses on his head looking at the road.

"I love you, y/n" he smiles.

Your cheeks turn Crimson and he places a hand on your thigh.

"I love you too, Hayes"

-

"How the literal fuck do set up a tent?" Poles tumble to the ground as you attempt to hold them up.

Hayes takes off his shirt sweat glistening off his body.

Holy crap...

"Babe stop staring you are making me blush!"

How unbelievably adorable is Hayes. This tall, masculine, and beautiful man blushing.

"Sorry your butt looks cute!" You respond.

Hayes covers his butt as you giggle. You hand over the instructions and he squats down to your level.

"Babe how about you go relax for a bit and I will set this up?" He asks.

You let out an exaggerated sigh and sit down on the bed of Hayes' truck. Fishing for a can of bug spray.

By the time you could say Butterscotch Hayes had the tent set up.

"I want to put the things inside!" You exclaims.

-

Hayes set up a nice fire. It was extremely cold outside and the few jackets you had on still did not even help.

"Are you cold baby girl?" He asks munching on a s'more.

You nod your head and Hayes comes around with a blanket wrapping you and himself around with it.

"This is all I ever wanted babe," he begins with a smile. "It can just be us and only us. The beauty of nature that only you and I can enjoy together"

You smile and kiss his cold cheek. You and Hayes look at each other. Your breathing is hard to control and your heart is beating so loudly that you fear he may hear it. His Hands are sweaty in yours. He has never seen anyone so beautiful. It was you, always you.

-
The morning came too soon and waking up next to Hayes was an incredible feeling. Sleeping with Hayes and not in the sexual way. His presence was all you needed.

You caressed his cheek and he let out a small groan before smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" You ask.

"You are just so pretty y/n"

-
Idea from : @DayDreamerGirl17
thanks babe

Guys I may write a Mario selman story. I was literally one of his first fans on his first broadcast. Idk guys? Yes or Nahh