Kidnapped

You were a ticking time bomb, boarder-line insane, or just plain crazy. The room felt like it was slowly but gradually closing in. You wipe your forehead but the shackles on your wrists made it hard to move. "Just let me go!" You shout.

A pair of blue eyes meets yours. Everyone warned you about the menacing predators that lerk around, but no one warned you about the charming boys with devilish smirks.

You lost track of time, it was either three or four days that he has held you captive. You kept yourself occupied by watching the shadows dance across the room.

"But darling, you are to perfect to let go" he said. His voice was smooth and chills ran down your spine as he pressed his lips on your neck.

"Why did you do this?" You ask. He lets out a chuckle and he bites his lip. "Because" he begins. "It all started in middle school y/n"

You look back over the years, your memory cloudy of a boy that posses such beauty and those eyes. Surely you would remember those eyes, Sticky and menacing.

"I dont recall ever talking to you" you say.

He slams his fist on the wall and yells, "of course you don't because you made me feel like shit! I loved you from afar since sixth grade, you called me names. Remember the boy with thick glasses? That was me."

His breathing was heavier and heavier and you trembled with fear. "So, you pushed me away, made me hurt myself, and hate myself. This is what it was come to y/n. I wont hurt you. I just want you to love me like i love you." His voice cracks at the last bit. "But i will hurt you if you dont love me y/n. Gosh you are so beautiful. See y/n i do love you. Every bit of you" he smiles.

You begin to cry, he did this everyday. He was also crying and his sobs were muffled occasionally by roughly pressing his lips on yours.

"I wont hurt you" he says while slowly sliding off your under garments. "Unless needed"