Football Fights

"Hayes be careful."you say to him. You two are walking to the boy's locker room. "Okay I promise y/n!"he says and kisses your cheek. He picks you up and spins you around. "I love you and I will be in the stands cheering you on!"you say. "Love you more"he says, pecking you one last time.

"Hey guys!"you greet your friends. They smile and wave at you. "I hear the boys that they are playing against are monsters." Whispers a girl next to you. You bite your lip and worry about Hayes.

"Go Hayes!"you cheer as he catches the ball.

Then, "TOUCH DOWN!" The bleachers quiver with the excited fans bouncing around.

Hayes runs over, regardless to what his couch is yelling. You run down as he takes off his helmet. You kiss him, even though sweat is trickling down his face. The crowd "Ohhs and awwws"

"Grier get back here!"snarls the couch. He smirks and runs over. The couch slapping him upside his head.

He is put back in and as he is running BOOM one of the biggest players of the opposing team knocks him over.They all jump one by on on top, wrestling for the ball.

The referee peels the boys off and Hayes is found unconscious at the very bottom .you run over and onto the field, past couch Q,past the referee, and past the worried and anxious players.

Hayes' eyes are closed. His shoulders slump up and down. You remove his helmet and reveal his bruised cheek.

The on sight paramedics rush over only seconds later. "Maim, please sit down."threatens a man. You give him a death look, that shuts him up. Good.

You are pushed away from your boyfriend and you sit on the grass, your fingers still entwined with his. You start to cry. Worried about him, "he is hurt"

You get up and walk over to the player, number seventeen.

"Hey you douche bag!"you call, wiping your nose. "I don't appreciate you knocking out my boyfriend!" You shout. He steps forward. "Oh yeah,and what are you going to do about it sexy?"he winks.

"Did he just call my girl sexy?"says Hayes. Wobbling over. "Ahhh your hurt boyfriend is going to beat me up! I am so scare-"he is interrupted by Hayes' colliding against him. Knocking him over.

He punches the guy rapidly,although his cheek is still dripping with blood.

He gets up and wraps an arm around your waist,"Dumb guy called you sexy, ummm babe can you get them... I think I broke my wrist.

....and he did only for you.

(A/N: sorry for the late update! This made me laugh!)