A Silly Engagement

"Hayes! Do the dance!" you say. He looks at you sheepishly, and his cheeks burn a vibrant red. "Fine." He says, "Only for you?" he says and kisses your forehead. "Yay." You say mesmerized by him. He begins to dance in a goofy manner, he grabs a hold of you and he holds you in his chest so tightly that you can his cologne and hear his steady heart beat. You smiled in his chest and occasionally he would stop to kiss you or to hug you a bit tighter. He spins you around and You lay on his bed in his arms throught the whole song. "You know i love ,like a lot?" He says. You climb on top of him, "Really Mr. Grier?" You say. You lean down and kiss him his plump lips on yours feels like fireworks erupting, sparks you must day. "So, how about you be Mrs. Grier?" He says. He pulls out a box from his pocket. Your eyes lock his and the world stops. You look at the dashing boy with wide eyes. "It has been years since we first met. When i first met you ... I fell. I bet no one in the world can call that easily, but seeing you their with your gorgeous face made me melt. I love you y/n Do you love me to? Do you want to be mine forever?" He says his heart seemed to be beating fast and it was. He was in love with you. His bit his lip as he wait impatiently and nervously for your life changing answer . "No. I am sorry" you say. He bows his head,"oh. I love you Y/n and i hop-."you Interrupt him with a long and passionate "I got you good" you laugh.He kisses you long hard. "Guess what" you laughed. "What, babe?" He says. "I thought the ring was a boner." You smiled. He kissed you again. "Um Hayed is that another ring i feel down their?" You said. His cheeks flooded with a pink pigment. "Erm..."