Horny little shit

Water dribbled onto your stomach and a shadow hung over you. You get up and see a boy smirking at you. His wet hair falling into his eyes.

"Hi?"

The boy lets out a cheeky chuckle and regains the confidence to continue to give you that stupid smirk.

"Is there a problem?" You ask. "Hello, did you even hear me. You have been standing there for a good two minutes staring at me?"

He nods his head and has the audacity to sit on your towel. Oh hell no.

"Excuse me dumb ass but you are wet and on my pillow what's your problem?" You ask once more.

"Well the beast you created in my pants is the problem gorgeous" he smirks.

Well fuck then, there is some pubescent teenage with a boner that is now clearly outlined through his speedo on my towel.

"I have a boyfriend" i say.

He lets out the same chuckle, his green braces twinkling in the summer   sun.

"Babe, where is he then?" He asks looking around.

Hayes couldn't just piss in the ocean, he just had to use a fucking bathroom while this place is crawling with pedophiles and hormonal little shits.

"In the bathroom" you say.

"Why would any guy leave his smoking hot girl alone, babbby if you were mine damn," He says " I would never leave dat ass alone. You would always be moaning my name, "petey, petey, baby don't stop!!!"

You give him a disgusted look, all you wanted to do was smash your bottle of water on his head.

"Y/n who is this kiddo?" Hayes chuckles.

"I'll have you know that i'm not a kiddo i'm thirteen and for a matter of fact she is my girl" responds Peter.

Hayes' eyes widen as the little shit mouths him off.

"Well i fucked her" Hayes responds.

"She wants my dick man" pete laughs.

You face palm your face as they argue; hayes lets out every dirty thing you two have done.

"Peter Gale Wellington Ahokas what the hell are you doing saying you would fuck that girl until she cries!" A short women yells while walking over. "Get over here now!"

"Pleb ass bitch" mumbles Hayes while sliding on his glasses.