hospital final chapter

nikki pov

nikki-*im still crying to myself in the hospital.i felt someone touch me and i jumped a little.i looked at who it was and it was assiral.i hugged her tight.she rubbed my back.*

assiral-its ok nikki.let it out.*she rubbed my back and tried to comfort me.i pulled away from the hug and sniffled.*

nikki-wheres my clothes?*i rubbed my eyes and she gave me my clothes.i walked into the bathroom and changed into them.i looked at my wedding dress and his blood was at the bottom of it.that made me cry more.i folded the dress and put it in the bag.i walked over to them and i saw everyone else was there including myles and his girlfriend amber.craig and my parents were there as well.he got up and hugged me tight.*

myles-hi nik.did the doctor say anything?*i shook my head.he sighed.*im sorry.

nikki-its not your fault.*we walked back over to everyone and the girls all hugged me along with the guys.i sat down and sighed.im tired but i dont want to go to sleep in case the doctor has something good to tell me.*did any of you see mary?*they all shook their heads.i sighed.just then she walked up to everyone.i got up and punched her.they grabbed me and pulled me away from her.mary was on the floor with a bloody nose.shes lucky i dont have a gun.*you leave now.

mary-i come here to check on craig and this is what i get?

nurse-hey yall are not going to fight in here or i will ask you to leave.

nikki-it wont happen again.*she nodded and walked away.i wiggled away from them and they let me go.*your the one that shot him and now you want to check on him.i should kill you right now.*i walked in her face.*

mary-i aint do it.

nikki-i saw you.you may have tried to hurt me but you hurt him instead.thats the biggest mistake you could ever make.i got you bitch.*i spit on her and she was about to grab me but everyone pulled us apart.the doctor came out.*

doctor-family of craig crippen.*me and his parents walked over to the doctor.*

c mom-how is he?

doctor-hes better.the bullet was very close to his heart but luckily it didnt hit anything major so he should be fine were gonna run a few tests on him.

c dad-can we see him?

doctor-not tonight but maybe tomorrow.

nikki-thank you doctor.*i saw his mom and she started crying.i hugged her tight.im glad hes alright but i wish i can see him.we walked over to everyone and his dad told them the news.everyone sighed of relief.*

nurse-hey visiting hours are over.*we all nodded.i looked up and saw mary.i shook my head and sat in a chair.*

assiral-do you want a ride sweety?*i shook my head.*

debriana-are you sure?*i nodded.they all hugged me and left with their husbands.i sat indian style in the chair and i saw mary was still here.*

nikki-visting hours are over.

mary-yet youre still here?

nikki-i can be here.you better leave now.

mary-or what?*i grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to the bathroom.i punched her in her face and she tackled me.she started punching me repeatedly.i blocked a hit and punched her in her mouth.i rolled over ad i kicked her in her face and stomach.i kicked her about 20 to 30 times.then i banged her head against the floor 6 times.then i punched her and gave her one final kick.she was on the floor bloody and groaning.i probably rearranged her face.*

nikki-if you ever come near me and prodigy again i will kill you like you tried to kill me and him.got me bitch?*i banged her head again and walked out.i dont like that bitch.i sat in the chair and sighed.i rubbed my face and i tried to stay awake but i couldnt.i fell asleep.i felt someone tapping on my shoulder.i opened my eyes and it was a nurse.*

nurse-leave.

nikki-not without my husband.

nurse-sweety hell be awake soon so go take a shower or something.

nikki-do you have showers here?*she sighed.*

nurse-come on.*i got up and she showed me a bathroom with a shower.*dont tell nobody i let you in here.*i nodded.she left and i took a shower.after that i dried off and put my dress on with the boots.i walked to my bag and lotioned up.i saw they had toothbrushes and toothpaste so i used it.ea this hospital has everything.i had a brush so i undid my hair and brushed it out.then i braided it back up.i walked to the waiting room and i looked at the clock.it was 5am.*

nikki-when are visiting hours?

nurse-9am.*i nodded.i curled up and marked my alarm for 9.i went to sleep and had sweet dreams about craig.i miss him so much.i heard the beeping of my alarm so i turned it off.*sign in here.*i rolled my eyes and signed in.*

nikki-what room?

nurse-i have to check with the doctor first.*she walked away and i sighed.i sat down and the doctor came back.*

nikki-please tell me i can see him.

doctor-you can.*i sighed of relief and ran to his room.i saw him sitting up and staring out the window.i walked over slowly so i was quiet.i leaned over and kissed his neck.he turned to me and smiled really big.he kissed me passionately.i rubbed his cheek while kissing him.i missed him so much.i pulled away because i felt tears coming to my eyes.*

nikki-hi.*my voice was shaking.actually my whole body was shaking.he scooted a little and i laid next to him in the bed.he wiped my tears.*how do you feel?

craig-im alive and i see you so i feel great.

nikki-you took a bullet for me.

craig-no one is shooting my wife.i barely like it when people touch you let alone you dying.*i smiled.*

nikki-you are something else but i love it and i love you.do you know who shot you?

craig-mary.i saw her before you kissed me i saw her aiming the gun thats why i pushed you.sorry for pushing you though.

nikki-you saved me.you didnt have to.

craig-im your husband.its my duty to protect you.wheres everyone else?

nikki-that went home last night so they should be here soon.

craig-why are you here so early?

nikki-i stayed the night here.i wasnt going to leave you.

craig-im glad you didnt.i love you nikki and i really did mean it when i said you come first in my life.

nikki-i know and you proved it to me everyday of our relationship.*i leaned in and kissed him softly.he rubbed my cheek.*

prodigy-i was gonna rock your world after the wedding.*i giggled.*

nikki-were sitting in a hospital bed and you think about sex.

prodigy-i love sex.*i giggled and kissed him softly.*

thats jacklyn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link.

prodigy and nikki both go on their honeymoon 3 weeks after he got out of the hospital.they had a son named christian.

xeillia and jacob had another baby.his name is jason.

assiral and chresanto had another baby.her name is ariel.

debriana and ray had a daughter.her name is destiny.

everyone lived happily ever after

the end.

yall remember that sayiing.anyway thanks for reading and commenting.i do appreciate everyone that read this story through its boring and exciting times.i hope you liked it.read my other stories.:)have a great day pretty people.