don't tell

princeton(jacob) pov

jacob-*i was at work and i couldnt focus worth nothing.what is wrong with me?o i know why.amya fucking ass is fucking pregnant.i never cursed so damn much in my life but i just want to scream.look ill admit that i fucked her.it was once and i did use a condom like i always do with other girls.i hope she was fucking other dudes around the same time because i cant deal with losing x.i love her too much even though i cheated on her.i looked up to see roc snapping his fingers in front of my face.*what?

chresanto-your zoned.whats up?

jacob-amya is pregnant.

chresanto-you better talk to her.

jacob-i know.i cant really talk to her without x being there.

chresanto-you have to do something.*i shook my head.*

jacob-how was your date?

chresanto-fun.we went to that new arcade.

jacob-why to the arcade?

chresanto-its to cold to take her to the beach.

jacob-ok ill give you that one.*he shrugged and i looked at my cup of coffee.i didnt even want it right now.i got up and went to my boss office.*can i take a 20 minute walk?

boss-jake i need you here.

jacob-sir im not all the way here today.please.ill work overtime i just need a walk.

boss-alright.10 minutes though.x would kill me.

jacob-thank you sir.*i walked out of the building and i just walked down to x building.it was about 3 blocks away.i looked at it and i walked inside.i saw amya.*amya!*she turned to me and smiled.i walked over.*we need to talk.

amya-ok.when?

jacob-after work.ill meet you at your place.

amya-ok.*i walked out and walked back to my office.i hope things go well.*

chresanto(roc royal) pov

chresanto-*after work i went to my house and chilled.i was starting to get bored so i dressed to get out.when i was about to put my shirt on i got a call from assiral.i smiled and answered it.*hey.

assiral-hi.um..theres a party tonight.do you want to come?

chresanto-yea.where is it?*she gave me the address and i drove to the party.i saw people outside jamming which made me laugh a little.i walked inside and it was dark as shit besides the probe lights.i walked to the dance floor and i just danced a little trying to find assiral.i bumped into someone and when i turned around it was ray.i gave him dap.*what you doing here?

ray-d made me come.what about you?

chresanto-assiral.im trying to find where she is.

ray-i think shes upstairs.*i nodded and walked upstairs.i opened door after door.the last door i opened i saw her laying on the bed with her eyes closed.shes sleeping?i walked over and closed the door before i walked to her side.i rubbed her cheek and she opened her eyes.she smiled which made me smile in return.*

chresanto-theres a party going on and your sleeping.

assiral-i know.come on.*she got up and i looked at her.she had on some form fitting jeans,a plaid button up and some short heel boots.it looked cute on her.i got up and i heard we found love playing.she pulled me on the dance floor and we danced the night away.after the party she walked me to my caar.*

chresanto-you sure you dont need a ride?

assiral-i have my own car ok?*i nodded and she smiled.she kissed my cheek and walked to a blue car.i saw her drive by honking her horn.i smiled and got in my car.im glad she brought me out.when  got home i took my clothes off and laid in bed.she texted me so i just texted her until like 3 am.i do have to work in a few hours but ill be fine.*