morning and night

rayan(ray)pov

ray-*i awoke to seeing the back of someone head.i rubbed their cheek and she rolled over.it was debriana.i smiled and kissed her cheek.she opened her eyes and smiled.*good morning.

debriana-good mroning.whats today?

ray-saturday.

debriana-good.im going back to sleep ok?

ray-ok.*i pecked her lips and she smiled while falling back asleep.i pulled her on my chest and watched tv while she slept.when i got hungry she woke up gripping my chest.i looked at her and she smiled.*hi.come on im making breakfast.*she nodded and got up.i gave her my shirt last night to sleep in.i smiled when i saw her stand up.*

debriana-what?

ray-you look cute in my shirt.

debriana-thank you.*she grabbed my hand and we walked to my kitchen.*lets see what you have.*i watched her bend over to look in my refridgerator which made me smile.she pulled out some eggs,milk,orange juice, and butter.*

ray-what are you making?

debriana-waffles.you have a waffle iron right?

ray-of course.*i grabbed it and pulled out my pancake mix.we started cooking and having fun while doing it.when we were finished we sat down and ate.*so what are you doing today?

debriana-i want to stay here but i have a paper do in a couple of weeks so i need to start it.

ray-well do it here.i dont want you to leave.

debriana-ray ill be working.

ray-thats fine.i just want to be around you thats all.

debriana-ok.ill bring my laptop over and ill stay until monday.

ray-ok.*i smiled at her and she smiled.*

debriana-why do you want me to stay?

ray-i like being around you and i know since youre in college and i have work that i wont be able to see you as much as i would like so you spending the night is just a way for me to spend time with you.

debriana-ok.*she stood up and sat on my lap.i rubbed my thumb on her knee that wasnt covered by my shirt.she cocked her head to the side and kissed me sweetly at first but then it turned passionate.i sucked her bottom lip while she pulled away from the kiss.we stared in each others eyes and she pulled away from me.she stood up and grabbed her plate.*you finished?*i nodded and she put my plate in the sink while she put hers in the microwave.i stood up and wrapped my arms around her.*

ray-go get your laptop and whatever else you need for the weekend.ill wash the dishes ok?*she nodded and smiled.i kissed her neck softly and let her go.she walked upstairs to get ready.i started washing all the dishes we dirtied up.when she was ready she kissed the back of my neck and gave my waist a quick squeeze before grabbing her keys and leaving.*

prodigy(craig) pov

craig-*i awoke to someone bouncing on me.i opened my eyes and smiled when i saw nikki.*nick you better stop or you wont be walking for a few days.*she stopped and laughed.she leaned over and kissed me softly.*good morning.

nikki-good morning.can i stay until tomorrow night?i dont want to leave.

craig-of course.i dont know why you asked.i love having you around.

nikki-good because im not going anywhere.*i smiled at her and she got off of me.i sat up and watched her walk out of my room.i got out of bed and walked downstairs to see two plates of food ready to be eaten.*