checking on you

r rated

chresanto (roc royal) pov

chresanto-*i put on some dark jeans,a button up shirt and some black shoes for assirals dinner tonight.i just dont want to embarrass her.when i was ready i drove to her house.she looked absolutely beautiful.*hey,

assiral-hi.look i have to do some touches and ill be ready ok?

chresanto-ok.take your time.*she nodded and ran upstairs.thats when i noticed she had on no shoes.she did something and ran right back down.she had on her black heels with her red dress,her hair was curled and her makeup looked flawless.i smiled and kissed her cheek.i grabbed her hand and let her walk out of the door.i closed it and locked it for her.i opened her door and drove to the place.she gave me vivid directions so it was cool.whenw e got there i felt nervous because all these people looked really uptight and i dont want to embarrass her.she looked at me.*are you ok?

assiral-not really.theyre really uptight.*damn it*

chresanto-you got me.*i kissed her hand.that made her smile.we got out of the car and she tightly wrapped her arm around mine.we walked into the big mansion.some lady walked over to us.*

****-hi assiral.hes handsome.*we shook hands.*

assiral-rachael this is my boyfriend chresanto.

racheal-well you are a cute thing.

chresanto-thank you.

racheal-of course.come with me.george needs us to help him.

assiral-ok.*she pulled me with her.we walked up the stairs and i saw george standing in his room shirtless.*why arent you dressed?

george-i have a lot of choices.who are you?

assiral-chresanto.remember i introduced you.

george-o yea your boyfriend.good he can help me.purple or red?

assiral and racheal-red.

george-red it is.*he put the shirt on and i smiled.*you both look beautiful by the way.

assiral-thanks.*we heard some noise so we turned around.it was an old man.*hi mr fitz.*she walked over and hugged him.*

mr.fitz-hi.whos this stranger in my house?

assiral-this is my boyfriend chresanto.*i walked over and tripped over something.i didnt fall which im happy about.*

chresanto-sorry.hi.*i shook his hand.*

mr.fitz-charmer huh?

assiral-very.*she smiled at me.*

mr.fitz-so you know this is your party right?

assiral-why me?you have a lot of other beautiful models here.

mr.fitz-youre the youngest and you have the cover.most couldnt do it on their first try.*she smiled which made me smile.*see you have natural beauty.

assiral-thank you.*we heard a commotion downstairs.we walked down the stairs to see a lady standing on the table tapping the glass.i wrapped my arms around assiral's waist.she smiled and leaned into my chest.*

****-so our little assiral has the cover of beauty magazine.the most printed magazine in the world.you know were very proud of her and the editors of this magazine call her the most beautiful and magnificent women weve ever seen.shes not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside.assiral come up and say a speech.*all eyes were on her.i smiled and squeezed her hand.*

assiral-i cant believe this is such a big deal to everyone.i didnt think that i would get the part but im glad i have so many people that support me like george and racheal and this man that is standing behind me.*i smiled.*thank you for letting me have an opportunity to prove that i can be useful and that i have something to offer.*she smiled and everyone clapped.i kissed her cheek and she smiled.*