getting what i want

r rated

chresanto(roc royal) pov

chresanto-*i awoke sober for once.assiral just haunted my thoughts.i got up and called debriana.she answered on the third ring.*hey d.

debriana-hey roc.whats up?*she yawned.*

chresanto-sorry to wake you but why doesnt assiral like me?

debriana-do you remember that girl you bullied your freshman and sophmore year?*i thought back and a girl popped into my head.damn she blossomed.*

chresanto-shit i fucked up.do you know where she is?

debriana-work.shes a model near your building.

chresanto-the place you tried out for?

debriana-yup.

chresanto-thank you babe.

debriana-of course.see ya.

chresanto-bye.*i hung up and got in the shower.i dressed in some sweats and drove down to the modeling place.its just a runway.i walked in and i saw her walking on the stage.she is so fucking cute its not even funny.i walked over and the director stopped the music.she turned around confused but when her eyes met mine she looked at me with that same look of disgust.some girl stood in front of me.i looked at the lady and tuned into what she was saying.*

******-i have things to do so leave now.

chresanto-i need to speak to assiral.its an emergency.*i looked at her and she crossed her arms looking down.*

******-what kind?

chresanto-family.*she looked at me.*

*****-make it quick.*she walked off of the runway and walked outside of the building.when she got there she scoulded me.*

assiral-you have some damn nerve.*she pushed me and i grabbed her arms and held her close.i made her look at me.*

chresanto-i get it now.i was a complete asshole to you during our high school years.ive played countless pranks and made countless jokes about you which i shouldnt have.i have touched you when you need your privacy.i just made your life a living hell and i am sorry.i just want to show you that im not that way anymore.

assiral-why me?

chresanto-your just my type and you dont go down without a fight.*she smiled and that made me smile.*

assiaral-tonight at 7?

chresanto-ill get you.send me your address.*she typed her number in my phone.*

assiral-just because im agreeing to this doesnt mean shit.

chresanto-i know.i have to work for your trust and i completely understand.*i saw her flash a smile.she looked me up and down then she walked back inside.i checked her out a little while she walked away.im happy that i get a chance with her.i bit my lip and walked to my car.i got her.*

jacob(princeton) pov

jacob-*i came home from work exhausted.i was about to turn the lights on when i heard x voice.*

xeillia-dont you dare flick that light.

jacob-why not?

xeillia-i have a surprise for you baby.*i felt her hand grab mines as she pulled me up the stairs.she guided me to a room and i smiled.she sat me down and i heard some music playing.i listened closely and noticed it was dance for you by beyonce.(listen to the song)i bit my lip in anticipation.a light came on and i saw her in a sexy ass outfit.i saw her slowly dancing to the beat.i bit my lip and watched her dance like she was a beely dancer.i never seen her like this before and i was really excited.i watched her move with the utmost scrutiny.damn.i love my girlfriend.in the middle of the song she started giving me a lapdance and throwing her hair around.i wanted to throw her on the bed but i let her show me what to do.when the song stopped she strutted over to me and kissed me sweetly.i smiled and wrapped my arms around her.invented sex came on.the original one too.i smiled.she had me hard as a rock.i stood up and picked her up.she smiled and i laid her on the bed.i took well ripped the costume off of her body and i ripped my clothes off of my body.she giggled at me and i bit her lip.*im sorry.