my situation right now

rayan pov

ray-*i opened my eyes since i heard my damn phone going off.i hit the button at the top and rolled off of my stomach.i felt someone on the side of me.i looked at the girl and she was a pretty red head.i must love red heads or something.i looked at the ceiling and it wasnt my house.not this shit again.i rolled my eyes and got out of her bed.i grabbed my clothes and put them on.i grabbed my phone and walked out of her house.it was tracy.she my fuck buddy from time to time.i looked at my phone and it was annoying ass prodigy.i called him back.he answered on the 5 ring.*what you call me for nigga?

craig-damn dont get a whats up or nothing.

ray-its the morning i dont have time for that shit.*i groaned at the sunlight.*

craig-who you fuck this time?

ray-tracy.

craig-thank god.*i rolled my eyes and drove to my house.*you going to debriana party tonight.you know she wants us there.

ray-im there.you know i love d.

craig-dog you already know she too young for you.

ray-she in college now.i can get her.she legal.

craig-you know she chasing roc.

ray-i know i can get her though,*i ot out of my car and walked in my house.i saw my dog walk to me.i smiled and rubbed his head.*i dont care.im going tonight though.

craig-ight bro.you home?

ray-hell yea.see you tonight.

craig-iight peace.*i hung up and went to get ready for work.*

craig(prodigy) pov

craig-*i hung up the phone with ray and walked back into my bedroom.i saw mary stretched across the bed.i crawled over to her and kissed her on the cheek.she smiled and rolled on her back.*good morning.

mary-good morning.you talk to ray?

craig-yes.he just got home.*she nodded and stretched.i laid down horizontally on our bed.she crawled on top of me.i rubbed her bare back.shes still naked from last night.she smiled and kissed my cheek.*dont you have work today?

mary-dont you?*i smiled and she hit my chest lightly.she stood up and walked out of the room.i looked at my phone and saw that nikki texted me.i smiled.i love nikki.shes been my best friend since 8th grade.mary and i had been friends since 6th grade.shes my wife now.nikki said good morning.i text her back good morning.i heard the shower running.i got up and went to the bathroom.*

prodigy-may i join?

mary-of course.*i smiled and walked in the shower.after that i got dressed for work.i looked at my phone and nikki said she needed a ride to work.i text her back tha i got her and stood up.*

prodigy-i have to go but see you tonight ok?

mary-you dont have to be to work for another hour.

prodigy-i have to get nikki.

mary-shes very dependent on you.

prodigy-but you have my heart.well she does too but in a friendly way.*she rolled her eyes and i walked to her and kissed her passionately.i pulled away with her lip between mine.*see you later ok?*she nodded and i walked to my car.i drove to nikkis house and she stood up from her steps.i unlocked the doors and she hopped in.*what happened to your car?

nikki-its not my fault but the repair shop said another week.

prodigy-theyre taking forever.

nikki-tell me about it.i dont want to see you in the morning.*she smiled and i smiled.*