The honeymoon phase

R rated 

Chresanto- * I dreaded the car ride to the airport because we're not going on our honeymoon. I'm taking her to the airport so she can leave me for a month. When we got to the airport we stood in the area before you board the plane. I pulled her close and hugged her. I'm gonna miss her so much.* I love you boo.

Assiral- I love you too. I'll be back as soon as possible.* I nodded and kissed her. This wasn't a kiss I usually give her. Oh no. This was a passionate, tongue her down type of kiss. I'm not gonna see my wife for a month so I have to give her something so she wants to come back. I pulled away and looked at her.* damn.* she was breathing heavy. I chuckled and rubbed her cheek tenderly.*

Chresanto- I'm gonna miss you.

Assiral- I'm gonna miss you too. You know when I get back its on right?* I smiled while biting my lips.*

Chresanto- ill be looking forward to it. Don't chicken out either.

Assiral- no. I want some serious chresanto loving and no quickies either.

Chresanto- I try to give you serious loving but you have to leave soon so all I get to give is a preview.* she giggled and kissed me softly.*

Assiral- ok. Bet. * I smiled and kissed her with all the passion I had. She gripped my shoulders and I pulled her close by her waist but I was upset soon after.*

*****- plane 33 is now boarding.* she pulled away but I pulled her back.*

Assiral- you know I gotta go.

Chresanto- fine. You better give me what I need when you get back.

Assiral- that will be the first thing we do. Promise.* she pecked my lips.after that she grabbed her bags and got on the plane. I smiled at her whole she waved at me. When she got on the plane I sighed. I turned around and saw George.*

George- where's assiral?

Chresanto- she on the plane already.

George- good. I can see me comforting her now.

Chresanto- George don't touch her. I will fuck you up.

George- if you fuck me up you won't be able to fuck her. She hates it when you're mean to me so she will have a problem with you if you even think about it.

Chresanto- she's my wife so she will be behind me 100 percent. Got that? Now if I find out you touched her I'm on the first plane there and when I get there best believe I will beat your ass down. Iight?

George- whatever chres.* he walked past me to get on his flight. I could see some fear in his eyes though. I got in my car and drove to my empty home. I would text her but I know she has to turn her phone off and shit like that so when she get a minute I know she gonna call me and shit. But let me find out George touched her. We will be talking through phones and visitor times if he keep fucking wit me. I ain't the damn one. I sat on my couch and watched tv until I got a text from her that said get on oovoo. I got in and we talked for hours. Then she had to go to bed since she has a busy day tomorrow so we exchanged I love you's and I went to bed dreaming about her. I can't wait to have her in my arms again.*

Rayan pov  

Rayan-* I'm on top of her kissing her neck and having her moan in my ear. I slyly smirked and raised her skirt up to under her bra. Her stomach grew since she's almost 3 months pregnant. I kissed her stomach and moved down to her center when she stopped me.* d what's wrong?

Debriana- I'm scared.

Rayan- the doctor said the baby won't be hurt by it.

Debriana- I'm still scared.