boys rule part 2

ray pov

ray-*when we were driving to the house i could feel the tension between all of us.no one is sleeping good tonight.when we got there i walked to the bedroom and opened the door for deb.she walked in and i closed it behind me dreading the biggest argument we were about to have.*deb here me out.

debriana-no.get out.*she had her back turned to me.*

ray-look i want to come clean.

debriana-i dont want to hear it.*i walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.she shook me off and turned around.her eyes were incredibly red.mine were too.*

ray-i have a kid with her.hes 3 years old.

debriana-thats how long youve been cheating on me?*i saw the hurt in her eyes.i shook my head.*

ray-i didnt find out he was mine until he was 2 months away from his 3rd birthday.ive only fucked her about 4 or 5 times.*she sighed and shook her head.*

debriana-why?*i saw a tear fall down her eye.i wanted to wipe it but i know she doesnt want me to touch her.*

ray-she likes rough sex.i dont want to be rough with you so i do it to her.*she shook her head.*im sorry.i know that cant make up for the hurt ive put you through but i do want to make a start on making our family better.

debriana-if you cheated once i could think about it but you did it 5 times.i cant look past that.

ray-deb i fuck up a lot but i love you and i really can make you trust me again.i dont want to lose you.

debriana-ray you couldve put me and you and our kids in danger by fucking her.you know that right?

ray-i do.

debriana-i cant have you do that to me or the boys so when we go back home im getting the divorce papers.

ray-no.i wont sign them.

debriana-ray.

ray-im serious.i cant lose you and the boys.

debriana-i cant put myself in any danger.

ray-deb i wont do it again.

debriana-ray thats hard for me to believe.

ray-can we just be separated then?i cant divorce you.with a separation ill move out of the house and well just live like were divorced.please.*i was begging her with everything that was in me.she looked in my eyes and i could feel tears come to mine.im too close in losing her.*

debriana-fine.*i sighed.*starting  tonight.your not sleeping in here.

ray-ok.*i grabbed a pillow and walked to the living room.i changed into my pjs and laid on the couch.please god dont let me lose my family over her.*

chresanto pov

chresanto-*when we got into the room i sat on the bed and looked at her.she sighed.*start talking.

assiral-for starters i didnt fuck him.we kissed.*i looked at her a little shocked.*

chresanto-that doesnt help a.

assiral-atleast i didnt fuck him.

chresanto-when was it?

assiral-the night we were fighting.

chresanto-o so when we have an argument youll go and fuck him?

assiral-no dont treat me like that chres.

chresanto-im asking a valid question.

assiral-no youre not.

chresanto-a why did you kiss him?