Behind Blue Eyes: Chapter 2- Michelle-Anne

Chapter 2

Michelle-Anne

Whilst wiping his mouth Damon Salvatore looked down at the blonde’s limp body, which he had very nearly drained completely. Her blood was glorious, exotic so to say; it tasted like the only water in the Sahara desert and Damon had never tasted anything like it before.

“What am I gonna do with you?” he asked himself crouching down to get a closer look at her. “Messed you up real good didn’t I?” he said tilting her head to the side to get a look at her bloody neck.

Her eyes began to flutter open as he forced her to sit up. As she struggled to get any words out Damon bit his wrist. “Drink,” he commanded, putting his wrist up to her mouth, forcing his blood to trickle down her throat.

With tears in her eyes Amelia attempted to push his arm away from her mouth but Damon wouldn’t let her.

“Drink,” he repeated, though this time he looked into her emerald eyes causing her to take his arm and start drinking like a mad person.

 “Good girl, drink it up,” he whispered holding her. When she finished drinking she passed out, a tear still trickling out of her eyes.

“It was for your own good,” Damon whispered- as if she could here him. Damon rolled my eyes and picked her up bridal style, took her up to his bedroom and layed her on his bed.

As soon as he turned away from the sleeping girl he found himself pinned up against a wall by an unknown force which he could not even begin to describe. He saw Amelia standing on the opposite side of the bedroom, smirking as he looked at her in confusion.  

“Damon Salvatore,” she addressed, now with an English accent him, a slight smirk appearing on her perfect face. He looks so ridiculous pinned up to that little wall looking confused she thought.

“I’ve heard so many stories about you. The Immortal Rouge, who cares for no-one but himself,” she stated. God I am enjoying this very much she thought.

“Who the hell are you?” he demanded her.

“Not Amelia Harper Fell, that’s for sure,” the blonde winked giggling.

“What are you?” he asked her sternly.

“That’s more like it. But, now if I told you that it would ruin all the fun,” she teased going over to his elaborate antique mirror. “Wow, she is hot. Quite impressive if I do say so myself. So young and beautiful and full off life,” ‘Amelia’ said checking herself out in the mirror.

“Don’t you think?” she asked turning to face Damon. He continued to stare at her pissed not answering. “Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,” she remarked to herself.

“What are you, some kind of witch possessing her or something?” he asked.

“Hell no! Urgh witches, they are so overrated. I am something much more interesting than that,” she smirked.

“What’s your name?” he asked curiously.

“Michelle-Anne,” the thing possessing Amelia’s body said. “Now, enough with the twenty one questions,” Michelle-Anne snapped.

“Let’s get down to business,” Michelle-Anne said and with a wave of my hand many different sized stakes, flew towards Damon stopping millimetres before him, the biggest stake over his heart.

“You hurt Amy, nearly killed her. Now that isn’t going to happen again, you see. Because if you so much as harm a hair on her pretty blonde head, I will hurt you and torcher you in so many ways unimaginable you will be begging me on your knee’s to kill you, after trying and failing to do so yourself,” she threatened. “Is that clear?” she asked with no emotion after a slight pause.

“Crystal,” he whimpered attempting to smirk.

“Good,” she smirked letting the stakes drop to the floor and him free.

As soon as she did so, Damon rushed up to Michelle-Anne/Amelia with super speed with a steak in his hand pinning her to the wall. Suddenly Damon felt very weak as Michelle drained his vampire powers. With a smirk on her face she instantly let go of Amelia.

♥♥♥ Amelia’s P.O.V  ♥♥♥

Suddenly I gasped opening my eyes to see Damon pinning me up against a wall, holding a pointed wooden stick to me. I screamed. “Amelia?” Damon said unsurely lowering the stake.

“Get of off me!” I screamed.

“Melia, are you ok?” he asked me.

“I will be ok as soon as you drop that pointy thingy and get off of me,” I growled at him fiercely. As soon as he backed off my eyes widened in realisation.

“VAMPIRE! VAMPIRE! VAMPIRE!” I screamed starting to run out of the house, but Damon was hot on my heels.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Heeeeey readers,

I'd just like to say thanks for reading and if you could vote/comment/fan/add to library/etc. that would be totally awesome! And sorry for the shortness of this chapter...I was extremely, extremely bored...

Anyway thanks :)

Tasha xox