Behind Blue Eyes: Chapter 19- Well now, you have me

Chapter 19

Well now, you have me

♥♥♥ Third Person P.O.V♥♥♥

“Chinese food or pizza?” Caroline asked. The blonde vampire, the psychic, the doppelganger, the witch and the human were in the Gilbert’s kitchen discussing their plans of what they were going to do for their girls night.

“Ha. Like you have to ask,” Elena laughed.

“Are you guys sure it’s okay having me hanging with you?” Maddie asked awkwardly as Bonnie took the Ipad of Caroline and started to order the food.

“Of course it’s alright. I mean, it’s not like we have to hold back anything,” Elena assured her getting the popcorn.

“Hey, how did you even know about all this?” Caroline asked stealing a bit of popcorn.

“My ex boyfriend was a witch. He filled me in on vampires, werewolves and witches. Doppelgangers and psychics though, he left out,” Maddie explained.

“Speaking of witches. Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?” Amelia asked curiously to no one in particular.

“I don’t know what to believe,” Bonnie admitted before a sigh.

“I think he’s at a loss. He’s not sure who’s to trust,” Elena said.

“Join the club,” Amelia remarked.

“Well, uh,what are we going to do about this movie situation???” Maddie asked changing the subject.

“What about ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’?” Amelia suggested.

“Oh hell no. I don’t know about you guys but I want to sleep tonight,” Caroline stated.

“Amy, how many times have you seen that movie?” Elena laughed.

“That is so not the point….” Amelia started being interrupted by Jenna walking in.

“Hey,” Elena greeted.

“What’s going on?” Jenna demanded suspiciously.

“Girls night,” Elena explained simply.

“How are you doing?” Amelia asked sincerely.

“You heard about my fight with your father,” Jenna stated.

“He feels terrible if that’s any constellation,” Amelia admitted with a frown upon her face.

“Is this some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?” Jenna asked.

“No, no. This is about us girls hanging out,” Elena said. “And you know we’ll be here if you happen to want to talk or-” Elena continued.

“Because I am such a winner when it comes to a successful relationships…” Caroline said sarcastically.

“You too?” Jenna asked.

“You have no idea,” Caroline sighed

“Ok then,” Jenna said giving in.

“It is this whole..... Isobel thing. He’s hiding something from me,” Jenna admitted opening the fridge.

“To play devil’s advocate, maybe there is a great reason why he’s not telling you. Maybe he is just trying to protect you,” Caroline argued.

“Well, that’s not his call to make. I mean…I deserve the truth. Everybody does,” Jenna shot back in her defence.

“Sometimes it’s harder then that,” Caroline said, it was now obvious to Bonnie, Elena and Amelia that she was no longer defending Alaric but was defending herself in her Matt situation.