Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera

Börja om från början

"Wow..." both Lucy and Lucifer said.

"I know, impressive, right?" they turn around when they heard Other Lucy's voice.

"Hey! Where have you been?" Lucy smiled as she rushed to her with a hug.

"I needed to come here to make changes to the guild." Other Lucy replied. "Though, you should thank Sateen for that."

"Sateen?" Lucifer asked.

"She was the one that made the changes with her magic." Other Lucy told them. That was when Sateen entered the building with Wendy and Carla.

"Other Lucy told us about her plan with the guild." Wendy said jumping up and down with excitement.

"Plan?" Lucy asked confused.

"I want to make this guild for the young, like Wendy wanted it to be." Other Lucy explains. "After last night, I got into thinking and I decided to go along with Wendy's idea. I and she will be putting up posters about the guild and I'll be helping Wendy get stronger."

"Wait..." Lucy noticed something about what Other Lucy was talking about. "...You're not coming back with us?"

"No. I am staying...I much as I want to go, I can't." Other Lucy smiled and digs into her pocket. "But...Lucy...there is something I want you to keep."

"Hm?" Lucy looks down to see Other Lucy holding out a golden key to her. Seeing the symbol, she realized that it is the key to summoning Virgo...this world's Virgo. "Y-You're giving me Virgo?!"

"Yes."

"B-But why?!" Lucy cried out.

"Because I wish for you to visit...all my other keys, I have given to others so they have a better partner but something about this key made me keep it. I now realize why. Lucy, you are the perfect person to take care of Virgo. As much as it pains me to accept it. But the old Lucy that I was is completely gone...along with her celestial magic."

"That isn't true." Lucy insisted.

"It is." Other Lucy said. "When I was...abandoned, I became someone else...but until tonight-no...when I met you and Lucifer...I became someone else...not back to who I was before. This is my new self...and it's my duty to find out what this new me is. All I know is the only way is by helping give rise to Shadow Outcasts, also to thank Lucifer for giving me a reason to let my hatred go."

"...I'm thankful for that." Lucifer nods his head.

"I think I understand what you mean..." Lucy continues their conversation as she takes Other Lucy's key. "And I will take care of this key, I promise."

"Just make sure to visit after you three finish off Marcus." Other Lucy winks. "Kick that bastard's ass."

"You know we will." Lucy said with a serious expression.

"So now...we fight." Lucifer spoke up as Wendy and the rest sit down, listening to what Lucifer is saying. "I know we all had our moments of falling...failing...breaking. But I want to say this...I admire all of you; if it was only me...I would have been dead the first day. When I break down, every one of you showed me you can't break because you have something I didn't. You had families...you had others. And I am glad to be a part of your family."

"Right...Lucifer; you are a part of our family now. We're all here with you, for you no matter what." Lucy tells him.

"I know...That's why I want to say I am glad to have met you all...and to have you fighting by my side." Lucifer finally said while looking at everyone.

"Lucifer." Lucy stands up and walks to him and gently hugs.

"It's time for us to go..." Lucifer tells Lucy and Sateen. Now Lucy is shocked by what he said. "I want to really find Marcus and end this nightmare he forced me to live in the past."