11.Wanting It

STILES' POV:

"We'll tell you," I say to Allison when she said why would we do that. We all sat down in the couch and Scott and Allison were staring at us, waiting for an answer. I quickly cleared my throat, "Guys, we're not together at all. Lydia doesn't like me but," I look over at Lydia and she was staring at me, "I'll always wait for her when she's ready."

Lydia smiled and Allison sat up straight, "Look, I think this is the perfect time for Lydia to take her chance of lifetime, with true love." Scott nodded in agreement and Lydia looked up at me, her eyes giving me a signal of what do I think. I nodded to her and she laid her head on my shoulder, "Ok, we'll go on a few dates, a few" Allison yelps in happiness and stands up,"Good decision, you guys will make a pretty good couple!"

I stand up in surprise and put my hands up,"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about being a couple? We only agreed on dates. Right Lydia?" I looked over at her, her face a little pale and she stands up slowly,"He's right. We only agreed on that..."

Scott stepped up, took my arm and lead me into the kitchen. I stared back and Allison's face was frozed in surprised, keeping her eyes on Lydia. When we got to the kitchen, Scott grabbed a soda and took a quick sip before he layed his eyes back on me, "Stiles, what the hell is wrong with you? You have been dying to finally be with Lydia Martin for your entire life and somehow all I see in my own eyes and hear with my own ears is my best friend Stiles Stilinski saying he will not date Lydia?!" He looked at me like I was crazy, "Scott look. I didn't want to say this either but I want her to be more comfortable and have some space and time to think about it. I don't want to rush her at all!"

"Yeah, well, good luck but I gotta go. I have a date to finish." Scott said and walked back. I just stood there, surprise of his attitude. What's up with this guy? I stood there, thinking about all these kind of things that Scott tried to tell me about or give me advice.

Lydia walked in and once again, I saw tears streaming down her face. How much has Lydia been crying? I hugged her and she let her cries get over her. Every second, every moment, she cried more. Oh God, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable, "Let's talk, okay?" I say. She shakily nods and we head over to the living room and sit down on the couch. "Stiles, I can't do this! I'm sorry!"

I clenched my jaw and look at her,"But there are just da-"

"No! I can't, it's Jackson! He might hurt y-you... We should just tell Scott and Alli- we should lie!" Lydia cried more. "Lyds, you're worry about me and that's fine but Allison wants this! We can't just...lie to her."

"I'm sorry..."

*****************************
LYDIA'S POV:

I didn't knew what Stiles' problem was. What problem? Oh the problem is when he decides that it is the best to not be a thing with him even if he wanted his whole entire life.

For a moment I thought that he would say yes and jump up and down or something. I'm not sure if I have feelings for him, do I? Allison would be happy and do weird stuff, or maybe act different around us. As soon as Scott had dragged Stiles into the kitchen, I thought if Scott was thinking the same thing as I did.

When I had said sorry to Stiles, his face was frozen. "You know what? It's okay..." he said. "Stiles, I'm really sorry, but you know, Jackson can kill you with his, little lizard-ass strength." I look at him for a response and he nods slightly. Stiles stands up and goes straight upstairs. I wait for him to go all the way and start crying once again.

I had hoped for once,once that someone with true love for me will be with me. I started thinking of Stiles but for what he said, it gave me a big punch into my heart like it would never heal again for true love at least.

Stiles was my biggest target to go fall in love with and yet here we are. I wipe my tears and went upstairs to join him. I went to my room. Not there. I frowned. Weird. I knock in the bathroom door, "Stiles?" Nothing. I go into my parents' room. Not there either. Ok, what is going on?

"Stiles, this is not funny. Please come out!" I yelled in the middle of the hallway. No response, just total silence I've recieved. I walked around again trying to see of I can find him anywhere.

My breath quickened and the silence was so weird to me,"I'm serious, Stilinski! You're freaking me out!" I heard a small noise and I listened to it. I quickly followed it and became faced to the door of my parents' room,"You have got to be kidding me! I searched here" I went inside once again and he wasn't there, as what I had been expecting. The small noise came back again and it was closer this time. The closet. I walked closely to the closet, making sure I don't make a single noise.

Once I touched the doorknob, my heart was racing faster like I had raced a marathon. I turned it slowly and put my head against it, trying to listened to it. The noise was a little louder but wasn't enough to at least guess what it could be inside. I closed my eyes and opened the door quickly. I was hidden behind the door and nothing came out, the noise was there.

I took a peek on it. Stiles was there, his arms and legs tied against a chair with a piece of duct tape covering his mouth. He was wining at me. Ok so that was the noise. He shakes his head and wines more at me. I ignored him and quickly untie the ropes from his legs and arms and take the tape away from his lips, making him make a painful noise, which I had really wanted to expect,"Lydia, we have to stay here!" Stiles hissed at me,"You should've ran away from your life instead!"

"I didn't want to leave you alone! You almost took the shit out of me, Stilinski!"

Stiles stands up and I do the same. He looks a me with an angry expression,"Oh so we're back to calling me Stilinski, huh? What other thing are we planning to call me, huh, Lydia's-stupid-old-crush? You know, I'm so sick and tired of you ignoring me from time to time since the third grade and now that Jackson-freaking-Whittemore is the fucking Kanima, you actually want me here in your side?! You just never understand the reason why I had love you!"

I reach out to Stiles but he backed out of my way. I felt hot tears streaming down my face and he walked out of the room, leaving me crying like he doesn't care about me anymore. I stood there looking around and flop into my parents' bed and stare at the ceiling wondering how am I going to live my life without Stiles' help...and love.