Author's Note

Oh. My. LORD.

Thank you all for this! My first book and now I'm officially done with it!

Not a lot of reads that I gotten after I'm done but for those of you who actually stuck with me since the beginning, thank you all so much! I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!

Stydia is my first ever otp from teen wolf since the first episode. The Princess and The Geek. And look how Stiles turned out. I can't believe it.

Scallison. My second OTP. Gosh, they're so perfect together. Don't get me wrong. I also ship Scira. Anyway, I'll be writing that story and it will take the place of how this story was placed.

Sequel talk:

Let's talk sequel. I so want to do another sequel. Here's the problem:
1. I don't know how to name it
2. I promised I will be doing my Scallison story after I'm done with this one

And...
3. I don't know what the heck it will be about

But...

I had gotten a solution. First, the reason why I put Scallison on hold is because I had this idea of the story and made it but then I totally forgot and just didn't update. But back in June, I had this amazing idea.

I used the story to make it a sequel to this one! Yay! So now, I don't have to worry about it and doing another story. It will be a sequel but this time is Scallison.

Stydia on Scallison:

Now, let's talk Stydia. MY OTP ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY PROBLEMS NOR BREAK UP BECAUSE THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER! NO ONE IS GONNA GET ME TO BREAK THEM. period.

Stydia will be alive in Scallison so don't expect Stallison (Stiles and Allison) or the Scydia (Scott and Lydia)

Or..

SCILES! AND ALLYDIA!

JUST JOKING! THERE'S DEFINITELY THOSE BUT NOT REALLY COUPLE STUFF Y'KNOW!

Anyway, I wanna thank you all for enjoying my story. This has been a blast. Wattpad is just so amazing! I can't thank you all enough.

I also have something else. You guys may noticed that in this story there was no lacrosse scenes but in the Scallison, definitely will be. If you guys wanna see that action, you can.

Thank you all. Bless every single one of you. This has been a very enjoyable ride. And I can't wait to do more!

Your truly Stydia author,

MaryKate

Started Book:
January 10, 2016

Ended Book:
July 8, 2016
(My B-Day!)