31.Prank Wars

******************************
STILES' POV:

When everyone was gone, Kira and I stayed seated until Scott and Allison showed up. They both sat down and I looked at Kira if that's what she really wants and she nods.

"So," Scott said. "What was so important that you want to talk to us about?"

We both looked at each other and stayed quiet. "You go tell them." I whispered to her. Kira slapped my arm as she was saying how weak I am. She cleared her throat. "We decided--"

"We?"

Kira sighed. "Okay, I decided to let's break up the whole me and Stiles couple thing. I don't feel like it's, well, it is working but I think that it is going too much."

"I don't get it..." Allison said.

"It means we can't do it anymore. Stiles and I don't want to follow up the plan and I just feel like I should do a backup in case you guys' go trash."

Scott: "What?! Are you guys crazy?" 

Stiles: "It wasn't my idea!"

Allison: "But that's it? You can't just leave yourselves like that? What about the re--"

Kira: "You guys figure it out yourselves!"

Scott: "But we need you!"

Allison: "Stiles, is this what you want?"

Stiles: "Yes--No! Maybe...Guys, I have no idea. It's Kira who decided, not me."

Kira: "Yes, and you're doing it."

Scott: "What happens if we tell everyone?"

Kira: "They know what it means."

Allison: "But Malia. You know how she is."

Stiles: "But Lydia. She's heartbroken."

Kira: "Stiles wants her back. If he does, then I'm on his team."

Scott: "We're also on his!"

Kira: "But you guys are not doing anything!"

Allison: "That's because we have to take baby steps."

Kira: "Boring!"

Stiles: "Kira, come on, maybe we can give it another shot."

Kira: "Give me one good reason why should I?"

Stiles: "It probably can work, I mean there was on--"

Kira: "No!"

Stiles: "You know what? Do what you want! If you want it to be over, then I agree to it as well!"

Oh my God. I can't believe I just yelled at Kira. Again. I saw a figure in the corner of my eye. I turned to see Lydia in shocked and her hand over her mouth. I elbowed Kira and motioned to look.

As soon as she opens her mouth in shock, both Scott and Allison turned around and saw Lydia. Allison, unfortunately, was about to faint but luckily, Scott held her.

"Lydia," I said. "Why are you here? How long have you been standing there?"

Lydia removed her hand away from her mouth and gulped. "I-I was in the bath-bathroom."

"Did you heard the whole thing?"

"No. I only heard about to figure something out."

We were all silent. I stepped forward to Lydia. "Look at me, Lyds."