21.Another Girl

STILES' POV:

Monday morning

I was getting ready for school. I'm super nervous. Scott hasn't called me or texted me. I tried but no answer.

Allison, Kira, and I had planned out the plan. Kira seemed to rush over it and we wanted to ask her what's the problem, but we both knew what it was. I don't want her to do this if she feels uncomfortable. I do get why she is doing this but I'm serious.

Allison doesn't need to control her or anything.

I went to take a shower and brushed my teeth, not bothering to not eat breakfast.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed outside to my Jeep. I quickly turned on the engine that's when my phone started ringing, making me jump.

I scrambled in my backpack, trying to find it. Kira. I answered.

"Hey. What do you want?" I ask as struggle to put on my seat belt.

"Just checking if you were okay. Hey, listen, are you sure this is going to work?"

I thought about that for a second. "Yeah, well, a lot can go wrong. But, this is Lydia. Allison came up with it, and there's no other way."

Kira stayed silent. I didn't came up with another plan. It just struggles me a lot. Yeah, I yelled at Lydia, but I want to fix that up and maybe, just maybe, can at least go out with Malia and see what happens, which I am very much worried.

"Well. Let's come up with another then. We have to have another one."

"Wait. Malia can help."

"How the hell will she be any help?!"

"Well, that's not very nice, which I may thank you." I say sarcastically. "You know that day when Lydia and I got into a fight?"

"Of course, you idiot! What do you think?"

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't raise that voice at me! Lydia said something about Malia knows what she been going through."

"Ooh, good point! What if Malia does know that? We have to get her in, we have to."

"But that means taking advantage of her. What if she finds out, and not help us out anymore?" I ask, worryingly. "No time for "what ifs." Just get your ass to school now!"

She hanged up, and I groaned. I put it in my pocket and drove off to school.

At school

I got out of my Jeep, and looked around for Allison and Kira. Not there. I started walking, when a hand flew down my shoulder. I look up finding Isaac.

"Man, you scared me!"

Isaac grinned. "Sorry. Have you seen Scott?"

I shooked my head. "Out of the country with Derek. Why?"

"It's nothing."

He still likes Lydia. Seriously, you can tell by the freaking face he has. "Okay. Have you s--"

"Stiles!" I looked up. Allison was waving up at me. I turned back to Isaac. "Never mind. I gotta go."

I walked over to Allison. "Wait." I turned around. "Have you seen Lydia?"

Yes, in all seriousness, I had seen her. I never let her go, and I will not let an idiot take her away from me. And that idiot is you. So yeah, I had seen her, so get the fuck off!

"No." I responded. Damn, I should of gotten those words out of my head to show off that dumbass. Isaac clenched his jaw. "Oh, okay. Thanks though."