25.Secret Love

STILES' POV:

I was still in pain and people were just standing there. They were waiting for me if I was getting better or not.

Allison helped me sneak out of the school so I wouldn't get asked by the teachers what happened and get in any trouble.

Kira was upset. With me and Isaac. She wouldn't dare to look at me in the eye. Maybe is because I had started the fight. And hurted Isaac.

"You'll be okay,"Allison told me. "I'll take care of everything else and why are you missing."

"You sure?" I asked her and she nodded. When we got face to face with my Jeep, she helped me get in.

"I don't think I can't drive," I started. Allison huffed,"I wish I could stay and help you but I have a lot of work to do."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "You have a lot of work to do." I said, word by word. Allison looked at me. "Yeah, why?"

"Our project!" I said. Allison slapped her forehead. "You forgot about it, didn't you?" I said and she nodded.

"Fine. I'll go with you." She said. Allison helped me get out and get into the passenger's seat. She turned on the engine and drove.

******************************

When we got inside my house, Allison slumped down in the couch and huffed. "Man, I'm so tired..." she whined softly.

"You're tired?" I said. "I was in a fight and somehow you are tired."

"I was helping you!" She said.

Oh, I mouthed.

"Anyway, we better get started on the project because seriously, I want to go home." Allison said and we started going up my room and taking out our things.

3 hours later

I closed my laptop and laid my head down on my desk. I could still hear Allison typing and scribbling down on her rough draft and even some frustrated breaths and groans.

I tried to sleep but she kept on making noises. As time passes by, Allison spoke up. "Stiles, can you help me on this one?"

I didn't answered. "Please! It won't take too long." Finally, I got up and saw her sitting cross-legged on my bed with everything scattered around her. I went and sat by her.

"What do you need?"

Allison closed her laptop. "I need to talk to you."

Oh no. Not that kind of talk. So, this is why she wants me. I started to get up but she grabbed my shoulders down.

"There's something really bothering me. And would bother this person. And Scott for the most part. I need your help." She said.

"If this is help for love, then goodbye." I said. 

"Stiles!"

I stayed put and she spoke. "There is one guy that I never thought I would be happy with. He's very kind and a sweetheart." She gushed. "But sometimes, I don't want to be around him. He just starting to give me that feeling inside and I want to let it out but I can't. I can't because I can't do that. If I do, it'll affect me, him and even Scott. He's that one guy that you want to be with like it's you soulmate and he's not. He's someone else's. I don't want to be that jerk of a friend but it's hurting me in the inside."

We were silent. Wow, I never thought that Allison would have this kind of problem. "Well, I should tell you to tell him how you feel and that you don't want nothing like that between you guys. You just want it to get it off your chest before things get complicated. I'm sure he'll understand."