Chapter 19(Unedited)

Chapter 19:New Alphas V.S. Rogues

*Winter's POV*

I slipped on my dress then stepped into my white Keds.

I walked to my jewelry box on the dresser and took out my diamond stud earrings and put them in then took out my medallion pendant.

I took out the diamond promise ring I wore to the Ava's acceptance ceremony and slid it onto my middle finger.

I walked to my nail polish container and took out the bottle of white nail polish.

I spent thirty minutes painting my nails white.

(Winter's outfit above)

Ava, Ruby, Summer, and Melony burst into my room screaming,

"Do we look okay?"

"You look fine"I assured them.

"Can one of you do my hair?"I asked them.

"Sure"Melony said, walking to where I sat at my vanity"How do you want it?"

"Doesn't matter"I said, texting Jake.

She put my hair into a fishtail braid then put it into a neat bun.

"You like?"she said, chewing her gum.

"Yep"I said, smiling.

My phone beeped.

I looked down and saw that I had a text from Jake;
"You guys need to come out now."

"Okay."

Me an Melony walked where we were supposed to enter and Ava, Ruby, and Summer walked into the crowd.

I heard Nick's loud voice boom,"Now introducing our new Alpha, Jake White."

A guy walked up behind us,"Hey, I'm here to tell you when to go on."

"Cool"we said, turning back around.

"And now, our new Luna, Winter Hathaway"Nick said.

"That's your cue"the guy said from behind me.

"Wish me luck"I said, giving Melony a quick hug before making my way on stage.

The crowd cheered and screamed and clapped. I even heard someone scream,"I love you Luna!"

Once the cheering had died down, Nick said to Jake in the most serious voice I have ever heard"Do you accept the roll of Alpha?"

"Yes"Jake said in the same serious voice.

"Do you promise to help the pack, be loyal to them and to never hurt your pack?"Nick asked, grabbing a golden goblet from the table behind him.

"Yes"Jake said, looking at the audience.

"You are now the Alpha of the Green Blood pack, drink up"Nick announced, handing him the goblet that I now see is filled with wine.

Nick repeated the speech for Austin, Melony, Avery-Michael's mate-, and Michael, changing a few words here and there.

"ATTACK!"a deep voice yelled.

Everyone on stage turned towards the crowd to see hundreds of rogues pouring out of the trees.

The leader; a tall man with black eyes and a mohawk, walked towards us with grace and elegance, something most rogues lacked.

"Where's Winter?"his deep voice boomed.

"Who are you?"I asked, growling.