Chapter 16(Unedited)

Chapter 16:The Ceremony

*Winter's POV*

Today, me, Ava, Lisa, Summer, and Ruby were going shopping for the ceremony.

The ceremony is at 2:45 so we woke up about an hour ago, at 8:45, to get an early start so we would have enough time to shop and get ready.

Ruby, Summer, and Lisa are all part of my family's pack but are coming to the ceremony because they're all friends with Ava and me.

Ruby's mate, Jason, is the soon-to-be beta of their pack and Summer is the Alpha's daughter. When Brandon, Summer's mate, gets old enough, he's going to become the Alpha since Summer has no brothers, only a sister who lives in California.

Right now, we are on our way to the mall and everybody except for Summer is singing along to the radio.

For an alpha's daughter she's surprisingly quiet.

Once at the malls parking lot, we all stumbled out of the car and into the mall.

Ava, Summer, and Lisa wanted to go to Victorias Secret first but me and Ruby wanted to go to Macy's first so we could get a dress.

We ended up playing three rounds of rock-paper-scissors-shoot and going to Macy's first.

We looked at isles upon isles of dresses for a couple of hours but Ava, Lisa, and Summer finally found their dresses.

Me and Ruby still hadn't found ours so we decided to go to another store while the other girls go to Victoria's Secret.

"Let's meet up here in an hour and get food?"Lisa said"Sound good?"

"Yes"we replied, parting ways.

Ruby wanted to go to Belk and I said that was fine as long as I found a dress before 1:05.

We walked through Belk for about half an hour, just looking at the dresses.

Ruby found hers a little after Summer called me to tell us that they were already on their way to the food court and that they would be in the dessert part.

Hers was a strapless heather gray dress that went to her knees. It had a sweetheart neckline and little pearls lined the bottom and the top.

I was just about to say that we should go to another store when Ruby said,

"I found the perfect dress for you!"

"Cool, where?"

"Right here!"she said, holding up the dress.

It was mint green with a sweetheart neckline and a beaded sash.

"It's beautiful"I said, walking over and taking the dress from Ruby.

"Go try it on!"Ruby said, pushing me into the dressing room.

I closed the door and locked it then took of my clothes.

I put on the dress and turned around to look in the mirror.

It ended around mid-thigh.

I walked out of the dressing room to show Ruby.

"It's perfect"she squealed"Come on, let's pay for our dresses then meet up with our peeps."