Chapter 13(Unedited)

Chapter 13: The Ex-Boyfriend

*Jake's POV*

It's been about 2 years since Winter has met my family. We are now both 20 and have graduated high school. Winter was accepted into my pack almost a year ago and has been living with me in my new house since then. She's already started college, in fact, that's where she is right now.

I'm not going to college until I'm 21. I'll become alpha in three years so hopefully I'll be almost done with college by then.

Winter is supposed to graduate  in a year or two. She started college when she was 19 so I'm pretty sure she'll be done soon.

I marked her on her 18 1/2 birthday. And we mated on the Valentines Day after her 18 birthday.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

My ringtone for Winter rang through the empty bedroom.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Hey Jake!"

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Are you not happy to see me?"she asked playfully.

"No"I said quickly"I'm just asking."

"Well, if you must know"she began dramatically"my class just finished, I'm on my way home."

"Is Ruby driving you?"

Ruby and Summer both ended up attending the same college as Winter and since Winter is a horrible driver, one of them done usually ends up driving her home.

"No, Jason is taking her on a date because he's planning on proposing to her"she replied.

"Seriously, they're only 20"I said.

"So, Ruby's already pregnant"she defended.

"Okay, whatever, how are you getting home then if Ruby's not driving you?"

"Summer has a car, goes to my school, is my best-friend, is not going on a date tonight, and knows how to drive"she said in a duh tone.

"Right, I forgot about her."

"How?"she asked"she's at our house every week."

"Why is not important, when you're getting home is."

"And why is that important?"she asked.

"You'll see when you get here, now, when are you getting here?"

"In like five minutes, is that a short enough time or do you need Summer to speed?"

"That's good"I said.

"Cool see you soon."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too, sweet cheeks"she said then proceeded to hang up.

*~*~*~*