I was gutless, instead of breaking up with Dylan, I just stopped talking to her, Every now and then I wouldn't be able to help myself and I would laugh along with her jokes and jump into the conversation. To her, it probably seemed like I was just a little distant. But I doubt she suspected I was ending our relationship.

Yesterday at school, I told myself I needed to end it with her. I was hyping myself up outside the art building, thinking about what to say. I could feel Caitlin standing on the other side of the building. She had been following me around for the last few days.

"You can come out" I said loud enough for her to hear.

Seconds later she walked around to where I was standing. She was wearing a short black dress and a denim jacket that I'm positive was mine.

"Hey stranger" she said leaning against the building with her hand on her hip. She had a sly smile on her face, I was not in the mood for her shit, but she was going to be my wife one day so I had to be kind to her. I beckoned her over to sit next to me.

She pretty much leapt at the chance to be beside me.

"I'm breaking up with Dylan today" I said, my voice was flat, mono tone, emotionless.

"About time, don't you think? We're getting married next month honey; You didn't think you could keep both of us did you?" She giggled, pressing herself closer to me.

The dress she had on wasn't exactly low cut, but it was low enough for me to peer down her top and see her breasts.

Caitlin loved doing this sort of stuff to me. I was easily aroused and she knew it. She placed her hand on my lap and began trailing her fingers up and down my thigh. It was quite a distraction.

Next thing I know she's straddling me and undoing the button on my jeans. I put my hands on her shoulders pushing her back, trying to make her stop. There wasn't anything around to cover what she was doing.

I was about to open my mouth and tell her to stop what she was doing but she had already found what she was after.

My eyes must have been black as night. I could feel my claws coming out. My wolf wanted her, He wanted to come out and mate with her right there and then but I had just enough control to stop the change. Until she lowered herself onto the ground and.....

"You fucking moron!" I opened my eyes to see Alison, Dylan's best friend, marching towards me. We were in public so I knew she wouldn't change into her wolf, but I could see her canines coming out and her claws were already showing.

She didn't wait for me to speak; she grabbed Caitlin's head and smacked it against the wall which managed to knock her out. Alison was one She-wolf I'd never want to mess with. Her father was Alpha of the Kindred moon pack; His Wife was the previous betas daughter. His mother was also the daughter of a Beta; three generations of Alphas and beta's daughters. Their bloodlines were stronger than any other packs. It didn't matter that their pack was small. It was still a big enough pack to put up a good fight.

Her fists pounded into my face. It took every ounce of my will power not to change into my wolf. He wouldn't have taken a beating he would have probably tried to kill her. But she was stronger than most Alphas. I think shed even give my father a run for his money.

I didn't want to hit a female. It was wrong and I wasn't that kind of guy so I just let her hit me a few times before I grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her away from me. I was going to grab Caitlin and run but Alison came lunging at me again. Her wolf was coming out, She was morphing in and out of human form as she continued to hit me.

"Haven't you hurt Dylan enough? You pathetic excuse for a man. Just wait until she gets here" Alison screamed between growls.

"You told her?" I managed to ask which earned me a boot to the ribs.