Chapter 2

Hey guys, This chapter had been edited. Please note: I talked about Dylan's dad having to work Christmas day, I have now changed it to Dylan's mom having to work Christmas day because Dylan doesn't know her dad. Sorry if this confused anybody I only realized my mistake after people had started reading. Cheers, Knackahz.

I pulled into Ally’s driveway; she had asked me to take her home because she needed to change out of her bloodied clothes.

You couldn’t see her house from the road because of the tall solid brick fence and towering trees that ran along the yard in front of it. Alison’s house was quite far out into the country, they had neighbours but to my knowledge all of their neighbours were family members and the area surrounding them was covered in trees; Big ones.

 There was a huge iron gate keeping out any unwanted visitors and a little metal box on a stand which activated the automated gates.

I drove up to the little metal box and punched in the 6 digit code that I knew off by heart and the gates opened in front of us.

Alison’s house was beautiful. Her parents had hired gardeners to keep the gardens tidy and a maid who helped clean the house but Alison’s mom always kept it very clean and so the maid really only vacuumed and mopped the floors.

It was a 3 story tall brick house with tall French windows and doors. The roof was a dark charcoal colour that brought out the rich deep colour of the red bricks.

There was a large garden that went around the house that was full of small round bushes and simple flowers. There were 6 beautiful cherry blossom trees on either side of the pathway that led up to the front door. They looked a little out of place in the garden but they were Alison’s favourite and they were a nice pop of colour. I remember helping Ally and her Dad plant these 4 years ago. It was incredible how much they had grown.

Ally and I walked in through a door hidden around the side of her house. Inside was a staircase that led up into her bedroom. Ally’s room was at least 3 times the size of my room at home, if not more. Ally’s walls were a soft pastel pink that she chose out when she was 12. She always complained about them and said she was going to paint over them but she never got around to it. Instead she just covered them with posters of her favourite band, Paramore. There were a couple of posters of Chad Michael Murray on the wall above her bed. I always thought they were kind of creepy but she would hit anyone who put him down in anyway, even me, so I always kept my mouth shut.

Unlike most teenagers, Ally’s room was always clean. She had a lovely wooden queen size bed with matching bedside tables on either side, and 2 matching dressers on the opposite side of the room. She had a beautiful turquoise blue quilted bedspread with dark chocolate brown accents which also matched the lounge suite in the right hand corner of her room which faced a rather big LED TV. If it wasn’t for her chad Michael Murray posters you would think a princess lived here.

“I’ll just throw a new shirt on then we can go find something to do” Alison said as she walked into her bathroom.

A few seconds later she came out wearing a black t-shirt that said “Don’t f**king ask”. That’s very appropriate I thought to myself. She carried her dirty shirt over to a laundry hamper that sat in the corner of her room by her door. I’m surprised she didn’t go downstairs to wash it right now; she was usually so anal about that sort of thing. She turned around and smiled at me “Let’s go get some food I’m starving” she said jumping excitedly across the room to where I stood. It wasn’t even 10 o clock in the morning yet but I had to admit I was feeling pretty hungry myself. I had skipped breakfast in my rush to get to Alison.