Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ally and I decided to go out and grab a few pizzas from Uncle Max's pizzeria in town; we ate ours while we were waiting for the others to cook. I had totally forgotten about the whole mess with Caitlin until Ally opened her mouth.

"So what are you going to do about Noah? You know he was only doing it to protect you right?" she said.

I understood that he was an Alpha and that punishments worked differently in a pack, but in the short time that I had known Noah, I never picked him to be capable of that sort of brutality and I found it disturbing.

For the past few hours I had been pining for Noah and his embrace. I kept on thinking about how easy it would be to just forgive him and move on, I was always a very forgiving and accepting person, but I really thought I would stay angry with Noah for longer than this. The truth is that I didn't really know how to react to anything that had happened lately, Any normal person would have flipped out at just about everything I had seen in the last week, but I just didn't.

I decided that I was going to give him hell for it when we got back to the big house. I accepted the fact that they were werewolves, and then I accepted the fact that I was also one as well, I accepted that my mother had kept it from me for all these years, and I accepted that I was soon to be Luna of the Kindred moon pack, without questions. I just accepted it all because I didn't think there was much point getting upset or arguing about it, It was all happening whether I liked it or not. But Noah's idea of punishment needed to change; I would not just accept this and move on.

Thinking this way also had me rethinking the night I had planned for Noah, after the argument I had planned for him of course. I felt like maybe it would be a good idea to just let him mull things over before I gave myself to him.

"Dyls....you know he can hear what you're thinking right?" Ally said beside me in the passenger seat.

Shit, mind link, I forgot about that.

"Wait so; he already knows what I had planned for tonight?" I asked Ally, was there really no privacy in a pack? Would I really have no other option than to share my thoughts with the others or not think at all?

"No silly, you can block everyone out, but that's a lesson for another day, my dad or Noah will have to teach you that one" Ally said.

When we reached Ally's house, I grabbed the pizza from her and walked inside, Ally was bringing the bottles of soda and the hot wedges we decided to buy. We set everything down on the coffee table in the living room so that Alpha Rheon and Frank could watch the football game that was on TV. As Ally pulled out plates and glasses, I went in search of Noah.

I started my search upstairs in Noah's bedroom and then his bathroom, I checked the garage, the games room, the kitchen, checked the living room again, there was no sign of him anywhere.

The last place left to check was the infirmary; I had no idea what he'd be doing in there, but I checked anyways.

Just as I was entering the adjoining waiting room, I heard Cottons voice.

"What are you going to do about her? You can't let her live? She tried to kill Dylan" He said

"I don't know what to do, if Dylan hadn't have been there, Caitlin would be dead right now, but if I kill her now, it would hurt Dylan....I can't hurt her" Noah's deep husky voice came from the other side of the door.

"I know what you mean, but look at what they did to me? It was just two of them; imagine if they did that to Dylan?" Cotton said, pressuring Noah to do what he thought was right.