Chapter 10

Here it is guys and gals!

Hope you really enjoy it. This was by far the hardest chapter to write. I have made a dent on my backspace button from the amount of times I have pushed it while writing this particular chapter lol. Its a little bit short but I think it is a reasonably good chapter, I'm happy with how it turned out. Even had to jump up and do a victory dance when I finished.

Here you go

Chapter 10

I walked out of the woods and took a few deep breaths before I started walking again.

"Dylan, come back we need to talk" Noah said from behind me. I started running before he could get close enough to touch me. I knew that I couldn't outrun him, but then I also knew that he wouldn't force me to listen to him. He wouldn't make me stay if I didn't want to.

I ran up the stairs and into Ally's room. I grabbed my bag and my keys and headed straight back out the door again. I didn't want to go home, but it was better than staying here.

Wolves? Of all the possibilities I had come up with in my head, I was way off. Ally, Noah, their parents, they were all werewolves.

I got in my car and drove down the drive way. I could hear Ally calling out for me from the edge of the forest, so I turned my music up louder and kept driving. She had known me for four years and she didn't let on once that she was different at all. They should have expected me to react like this. One day she's just my best friend; the next day I find out she's a fucking werewolf.

When I pulled up my drive way I parked the car and just sat there for a while. My heart was thumping, and my arm was throbbing in time.

I walked inside and dumped my bag by the entrance. I walked into the living room to look for my mom, and then into the kitchen, she wasn't in there either. I walked up the stairs calling out for her. I went through all of the upstairs rooms looking for her before I thought to look in the garage for her car.

She wasn't home.

I walked back inside and up to my bedroom. I desperately wanted a shower. I went into my ensuite and took off Noah's t-shirt. I held it to my face for a few seconds, breathing in his scent. It made me miss him a little bit, but I quickly came to my senses and threw his shirt on the floor. I didn't want to think about him, I didn't want to be around him. They were werewolves, I didn't even know how safe it was to be near them.

I turned the shower on and closed the curtain. I unwrapped my bandage and threw the gauze in my bathroom waste bin, I could re-use the bandage, it wasn't dirty. I pulled off Noah's track pants and threw them on top of his t-shirt, then climbed into the shower. The heat felt great, it was just what I needed to relax.

I thought about Noah and Ally as the water ran over my head and down my back. A part of me wanted to know things about them, They couldn't be all bad, Ally and I had been best friends for 4 years and she never once hurt me. And Noah, he was a little strange and definitely clingy for someone I barely knew, but he was gentle and sweet and he showed me that he cared for me. I couldn't see anything bad about either one of them. Maybe I was over reacting.

I quickly changed into my betty boop pyjamas and my robe and went downstairs to make myself a hot drink. It was really cold tonight, and a nice big mug of hot cocoa sounded like heaven. As I got closer to the stairs I heard someone knocking at my door, I pulled my robe closed and went to answer the door.

"Brian" I said "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him on my door step. My stomach curled up when I thought he might be here to try and get me back, I wasn't falling for his shit again. He pushed past me and came inside then closed the door.