Chapter 6

Hey everyone. SUPER DUPER SORRY about the long wait for this chapter, I've finally had loads of time on my hands to write so there should be more regular updates from now on. At least I will try to upload more often :)

Hope you enjoy

Knackahz

***************************************************

"You better stop moving Ally or I'm going to yank your hair out! Now hold still" I yelled. Ally's hair was really knotty and I was having trouble brushing through it all. We had been sitting here brushing her hair for half an hour and I hadn't even begun styling it yet. I still had to do her makeup and then I had to get myself ready.

"Girls it's almost seven, what time does your party start?" Ally's mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Around eight, mom" Ally yelled in reply.

"Okay, just let me know when you're ready" Ally's mom said.

I had finally raked through the majority of Ally's hair. I decided to straighten it before I attempted to brush any more of it. I was just about to run a section of hair through the straightener when I remembered something.

"Crap! I totally forgot to ask you. Caitlin left some crazy nail marks on my ribs; can you take a look at them for me?" I said as I started pulling my shirt up. I still had the bandages on and I hadn't felt any pain all day. They weren't even tender anymore.

"What do you mean she left crazy nail marks on you? Like scratches? Or like....." She trailed off when I pulled my bandages away.

"Dyls there's nothing there" She said in a confused tone.

"What? What do you mean there's nothing there? I have holes, they can't have healed that fast" I said rushing over to Ally's mirror.

She was right. The marks had disappeared.

Did I just imagine them? No way, they were sore when I touched them. I thought back to when I put the dressings on last night. And then when I washed my clothes, my black tank top was a little stiff where the blood had transferred onto it and there was even a few rips where her nails had pierced my skin. It was definitely not my imagination.

"Ally, I'm not lying. I can show you my tank top. It had rips in it over here" I said pointing to where my bandages had been.

"What the hell. But there isn't even any scars or anything" Ally replied as she walked over to observe the area of my skin where the marks had been again.

I pulled off the other bandage and the marks on that side had disappeared also. But there were a few drops of blood left on the bandage.

"Look, see! They were there last night! I meant to ask you to look at them at school today but I forgot about it because everyone kept on talking to us" I said holding the bandage out so that Ally could see the blood.

"The next time I see that bitch, I'm going to cut her fingers off and slash her throat with her own claws" Ally said once she saw the blood stains. Her eyes had darkened in an instant and her whole body was shaking.

"Calm down Ally, their healed now. That's so weird, they weren't deep or anything but they shouldn't heal that fast. First aid kits are magical" I laughed as I checked and re-checked my sides again. I walked into Ally's bathroom and removed the bandages and threw them in Ally's little trash can. I could hear Ally muttering curse words under her breath; I giggled a little knowing she would spend the next year being pissed off about the marks Caitlin had left on me. But soon she'd be too excited about the party to worry about Caitlin, at least for the rest of the night.