Drama 33: Goodbye Levy

Start from the beginning

"Look Gajeel. I love Levy, but I can't keep holding on to someone who keeps trying to push me away. I think...I think we're finally done."

His eyes saddened as I spoke the truth. "But Levy needs you..." he pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Gajeel..." The bell rang, implying a five-minute warning to get to class. "I...I gotta go. See ya, " I mumbled.

Walking away from Levy wasn't easy. I was tired of reaching out and having my hand slapped away every time. It broke my heart to see her refusing both my love and help. If she really wanted to be saved, it was time she reached out to me so I could pull her out of the darkness.

***

Lunch

I was sitting at the Lunch table with Juvia when I heard the sound of a bag pop. I quickly looked back to see Levy, standing on top of a cafeteria table.

"Attention everyone! I have something to say. This message is for my dear friend Lucy Heartfilia. Stand up, Lucy!" She yelled angrily.

I looked over to Juvia in fear. She shook her head slowly, telling me to stay seated. I did as I was advised. But again, Levy yelled for me to stand. So I took a deep breath and stood up.

"Oh there's my best buddy, Lucy!" she said sarcastically.

I held my hands together in front of me weakly, hoping she wasn't going to do anything wrong.

"You see that girl Lucy? She's a whore! A fucking whore that likes to fuck with every boy she can get her hands on."

I then felt my blood run cold as I stared at her in fear. What is she doing?!

"You know what she was doing earlier? She was with my boyfriend Gajeel, trying to steal him away from me!"

I looked over to Gajeel to see him furiously stand up. "Levy, that's enough!"

"Oh~ Protecting your little hoe? How sweet!" she said with a mocking tone.

Gajeel began to walk over to her. "Levy! What the hell is wrong with you?! Stop this!"

She jumped off the table and smiled in his face. "Or what?" She then turned to walk up to me. "Aren't you going to defend yourself? Oh, wait! You can't." She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Where's your precious Dragneel-sensei when you need him?"

My eyes widened as she said his name. How does she know?!

"People, this girl here has a fetish for older men. To be more specific, she has a fetish for people like Dragneel sensei!" She laughed evilly as she entertained the people in the cafeteria, "Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are in a forbidden, sexual, Teacher-Student relationship...Aren't I right, Lucy?"

People began to whisper and look at me in disgust.

"Is that why Dragneel Sensei's been so happy? Cuz he's finally getting pussy? Hahah!"

"What a slut."

"Fucking disgusting."

"What kind of sick person sleeps with a teacher?"

"I wonder if she needed the grade; disgusting..."

How did it come to this...?

I quickly glanced over to Juvia and she stared at me in confusion. "What is she talking about?" She mouthed to me.

My heart dropped as my dark secret surfaced. How did she know...? What's going to happen to me now...?

I shook in fear as I tried to muster the smallest amount of courage to rebuttal her claim. "Y-you have no proof!"