Drama 33: Goodbye Levy

Lisanna P.O.V

I held onto Natsu's arm, pulling him in my direction. "What're you doing, Natsu? Why'd you suddenly run off, weirdo?"

He rolled his eyes, showing an expression of dissatisfaction. "I'm leaving..." he muttered while heading for the door.

"Huh? B-But-" His arm was slowly slipping away from me, and I didn't want him to go yet. I was lonely. I wanted someone to talk to, but I had no one. No one except Bixslow who was always working.

"I'm tired, so I'm going home," he interjected while completely removing his arm from my grasp. Please, don't leave me alone. I need a friend...!

Out of desperation, I reached out to grab his hand. I held onto him in hope he would stay. My eyes pleaded with him, yet I could tell from his expression he wanted to be alone. He used to never carry that expression until the day our lives were ruined by Mira, but for him to carry it now meant that he had to be hurting.

"Let's have some coffee at least. We have some catching up to do..." I stated in hope he would open up to me.

He shook his head, pulling away from my grasp. "Sorry Lisanna, I'm going home." He opened the door to the cafe and never looked back

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion as he began to walk away. He's hiding something...Is he really sleeping with my sister now? Is that why he looked so guilty just now?

I clicked my tongue, turning around to walk towards my office so I could vent. I threw myself onto the chair and grabbed my phone furiously.

When did my sister become this evil?!

Elfman and I had no idea why our kind sister became so evil. Her personality flipped like a switch one day and never went back. Something or someone changed her, and that in turn changed our family.

"I refuse to lose to my sister! If he's going out with her...I'm going to have to end it...permanently."

***

The next day

Lucy P.O.V

I was walking into the school building when I was suddenly pulled aside by someone. I gave out a yelp and felt the hands of the stranger cover my mouth. I then looked up to see Gajeel.

"Sorry Lucy, " he said while letting me go.

I quickly backed away in fear, not wanting to be close to the juvenile delinquent.  "What do you want?" I asked shaking in fear.

"I'm trying to help you get back with Levy."

"Huh?" Why is he trying to meddle in our business?

"You guys were best friends weren't you?"

"She's no friend of mine, " I scoffed.

"Are you serious? Levy said the same thing!" He facepalmed himself in frustration. "I don't get girls. They fight and sometimes never makeup. Why can't you guys just bro it or something?"

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms in annoyance. "We can't just 'bro it out, ' Gajeel. Levy has some serious problems and I can't do anything to help her. I've tried reaching out to her so many times, but she won't even look at me anymore...It hurts me to see her like that, but I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped..."

I wish I could fix her self-esteem issues. I wish I could go inside her mind and make her see how wonderful she truly is. I wanted her to love herself and go back to the way she was: happy and vibrant. She changed to get her parents' attention, and somehow she got lost in the process. She was lost but didn't want to be found.