Chapter 38

-Niall

Okay, I’m freaking out but I have to keep my composure. Easier said than done, what the hell have we done? How in the world do I even start to tell everyone I’m going to be a dad or that were going to be parents? My parents, Management, and the fans, hell I’ll be eaten alive when I tell management about this. I’ll get this huge lecture about being irresponsible and how this could ruin my image or the band.

“I know we just got here and everything but we best be getting our asses back on a plane to London if we want to keep our heads.” Zayn inquired from where he was standing. Liam gave a sigh, agreeing that we had to get back home since this was an unplanned trip and we told no one we were leaving.

“Is it okay if I borrow some of your clothes?” Courtney asked Sierra from my side. Sierra nodded and both of them left in a hurry. I’m not sure why but now it was so much easier to tell she was pregnant. I don’t know if it’s because we know or if it’s just now starting to show.

“So how are we going to explain this one to management?” Harry questioned, what’s with all the question’s being thrown around? I almost snapped a comment back at him but realized it wasn’t his fault; it was my own. I sat back down on the couch and covered my face with my hands.

“Hey why don’t you four take Alexandria up to her room and play?” Sam told the boys. I think Liam got the point that Sam wanted to talk to me because he nodded and picked Alex up. The others trailed along as she was only interested in the tattoos on Liam’s arms. She hadn’t seen the others or else she would probably be in heaven, trying to find out why they were there and why they weren’t coming off.

Sam took a seat next to me once they shut the door upstairs. I looked at him and knew this wasn’t going to be good.

“You’re scared.” He stated. I wasn’t going to lie and say no because honestly I’ve never been more afraid in my entire life. Instead I gave him a yes and watched as he softened a bit.

“It’s okay to be nervous, you know. It’s hard, extremely hard, to raise a child but that little boy or girl will bring you the greatest joy in your life. I’m not going to lie and say I was perfectly fine when Sierra told me we were having a baby but as time went on everything settled down and when she had Alex I couldn’t even picture myself before she was born. Your whole perspective on the world changes, it’s not about yourself anymore now it’s about the life that you created.” Holy crap, I never thought that Sam would be that insightful.  But I still felt like I was not going to be cut out for this.

“You’ll have a lot of sleepless nights but being able to watch your child grow and love him or her will always make up for it.” He continued. I smiled. Maybe this won’t be as bad as I am making it out to be.

“If I ever need something I’m coming to you.” I laughed trying to lighten the mood that was set very seriously.

“That’s fine but whenever Jerry or your mom come after you I want you to know my house won’t be your hiding spot. Sorry.” He smirked as he stood up. I stopped in my tracks.

“Jerry won’t kill me will he?” I asked timidly. Sam busted out laughing and gave me a no. I sighed with relief.

“Or at least I hope not.” He smirked as he walked up the stairs. I followed behind him but instead went to find where Sierra and Courtney ran off too.

I found the master bedroom with Sierra and Courtney sitting on the bed. Sierra was curling strands of Courtney’s hair and she had on some jeans and a loose fitting top. Before I fully entered I knocked on the door to announce I was there. Sierra’s eyes found mine and she motioned for me to come over. I sat on the bed beside Courtney and my eyes traveled to her face.