Chapter 19

Not Gonna Say Much Other Than The Fact That I Love This Chapter! And That You All Are The Best Readers Ever! 'My Best Friend' Has Almost 70,000 Reads! That's Unbelieveable! Seriously I Want To Thank Everyone Who Read That Story With A Hug Or Something! And In The Best Niall Horan Voice *Clears Throat* Best Fans In The World! Thank You SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO Much, It Means Everythigng To Me. <3

-Niall

“I’m going to go walk around with Liam, is it okay love?” I asked Courtney. It was super early like 8:30 so she wasn’t really awake but I thought I better tell her, at the least, that I would be out with Liam. I wasn’t telling her what we are really doing. That would just ruin the whole thing and I can’t have that.

To my surprise I actually got a small ‘okay’ before she rolled over and snuggled herself into the duvet more. I silently laughed, it was a cute thing and I definitely wasn’t passing up the opportunity to take a picture. I decided I wouldn’t upload it to Twitter until later, she’d probably hurt me if I disturbed her sleep anymore.

I silently went out of the room and into the small living room. To my surprise Liam was already in there with a sleepy Ryleigh. I wanted both of them to come with me, now that Ryleigh knew, because Liam could help me look and Ryleigh would know if it was the right one or not.

“Did you tell Paul where we were going?” I asked once we were out of the room.

“Yep, he said to be safe, don’t get lost, and try not to be mobbed. Oh and when we get back he wants to see the ring.” I laughed because Paul is like another Uncle to us and for him to tell us not to get lost is probably something we would do. Maybe we should bring him along?

“Yeah, with you I don’t think we could get lost.” He laughed but agreed. Ryleigh was staying quiet as we all put some sunglasses on and made our way out of the hotel. I’m surprised that our hotel hasn’t been found by Directioner’s, but I’m not complaining one bit.

“Okay, so I think there are a few shops down this way.” Liam pointed to the right. I nodded my head and we all started walking. The shop we came to was small but had lots of different rings. We all spread out in the little room to find one we like. There were a few I loved but knew she wouldn’t.

I think she would like something that had a small band that was gold or something but the stone would be medium sized. Well at least that’s what I think she would like but I wouldn’t really know. I passed by a few more before I decided none were the right one. Ryleigh and Liam showed me the one’s they thought would be right but ultimately we left that shop empty handed.

I didn’t let it get to me since we were only starting and there were about five more shops that sold engagement rings. I mean I didn’t expect to find the ring in the first shop, I kind of hope did, though, because then we wouldn’t have to worry about paparazzi or fans finding out about what I’m up too.

“So to the next store?” Ryleigh cheered. Her sleepy mood was now gone and she was literally jumping up and down with excitement.  I gave her a look but agreed since that was really the only option left. We walked a few blocks until we came to the next ring store. It was the same size as the last one but had different types of rings. Again I looked around but couldn’t find one I liked. Liam found one that was so close to what I was looking for but was huge. “Nope, not it, close but I think it’s a little bit too big for what I am looking for.”

That store and the next one were both duds. I couldn’t find one that I knew she would like. Why is it so hard? There was a little bench outside the fourth shop that we went into, all of us sat on it. While Ryleigh and Liam discussed something my phone buzzed with a message.