Chapter 6

-Courtney

“So what happened?” Phil asked as he handed me a cup of apple cider. I sighed and wiped away the tears that started falling over an hour ago. Phil saw the news so he knew exactly what they said but didn’t really know my side.

“I don’t know, we both saw the program, I didn’t think he would cheat but those pictures defiantly weren’t photo shopped and he has been acting weird lately so I guess everything they said was true.” Phil pulled me into his chest and started rubbing circles on my back.

The tears that I thought were going started welling up in the corners of my eyes.  I didn’t bother wiping them away because I knew they would just keep coming. Phil whispered soft, reassuring, things into my ear. They actually got me to calm down slightly.

“Is it okay if I stay her until I can get my own place?” I asked. Phil looked at me like I had grown an extra eye.

“You are welcome to stay here as long as you need too!”  I smiled and thanked him.

He’s really the best gay friend I could ever have. He acts just like the others boys do, super protective too. Since he said I could stay I decided that I had to bring all of my stuff in. Phil and I both walked out to my car and grabbed as much as we could, he had both hands full of my stuff as I only had one.  We both took the bags into the spare guest room. I headed out to get the rest since it was just my purse and a small bag of clothes.

I grabbed them both and shut the car door right as soon as my phone started buzzing with that all to familiar ringtone.

“You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you.”

The tears started again as I took it out of my pocket and looked at the name on the screen.

Zayn. Why him?

I seriously debated on answering him. In the end I didn’t because what if it was Niall. There is no way in hell I am going to be able to talk to him right now. How would I be able to talk to him? Say oh it’s okay that you literally ripped my heart out stomped on it and then rubbed it in my face, but yeah we can still be friends.

Maybe that was a bit much but I would need a seriously good reason for what he did and a big way to apologize. Again maybe I’m overreacting by not letting him explain anything but really my boyfriend cheated on me and then decided he wasn’t going to tell me he dumped me, that the news would be the best way to let me know? I sighed and carried in the rest of my bags.

Phil was already unpacking everything and getting me settled; I helped. We finished unpacking most of my stuff at around eight pm. Phil had to go study for an upcoming quiz so I was left to think about things. I sat on my new bed and booted up my laptop. I opened up a tab and went straight to Twitter. I checked the trends and they were out of hand.

#NineyForever

#NiallMessedUp

#CourtneyComeBack

#WhyNiall

Mostly they wanted Niall and I to get back together. Of course some trends ad to be about the new ‘Diall’ relationship. I checked my mention and they were just as insane. Some were asking if the break up was true, I didn’t reply to them but one tweet caught my eye.

@Louis_Tomlinson : You’re still my little sister no matter what. @ThisIsCourtney45

@zaynmalik : She’s still my little sister and we love her. @ThisIsCourtney45