Chapter 23

I Hope You All Like This. Please Comment And Let Me Know Oh And Vote! :D. Most Of You Do And I Love Reading Your Comments, They Make My Day. I Couldn't Really Find A Picture Of The Tattoo Again. Sorry.

-Niall

I walked into the house, I had Louis drop me off since my car didn’t want to start when we got done with recording at the studio. Courtney’s car was gone but Hailey’s and Ryleigh’s were in the drive way. I took my shoes off and placed my keys into the little dish on the stand table. I heard voices in the next room so that had to mean that someone was here. When I walked into the living area both the girls were there sitting on the floor. Once they saw me they immediately covered whatever they were playing with.

“What are you two hiding?” I pointed behind them. They both shook their heads and began shifting whatever it was behind their backs.

That’s when I heard it. Their eyes turned wide as they started to couth to cover up the sound. Nice try but I know what they have. My attention turned to the door as we all heard it open. I walked to the doorway and stood as Courtney walked forward with a bag of cat food in her hands. When she saw me she immediately stopped and turned wide eyed just like the girls did.

“I think we’ll leave you two to discuss this alone.” Hailey and Ryleigh walked by and handed her the little fur ball they had previously shoved behind their backs to keep from me. I crossed my arms and kept an open mind about this. I don’t really like cats, I’d rather it is a dog but I also know that my girl is a huge sucker for animals.

“I can explain.” She squeaked out. I wanted to laugh at how high her voice went but I kept my calm and my face emotionless.  She took my silence as for her to continue.

“I found her outside on our porch. It was raining and I couldn’t leave something this small out in that.” She moved her head towards the door “And besides you know I am a total sucker for animals. How in the world am I supposed to say no to this face?” She came closer with the grey cat and put her in my face. The little cat meowed and started licking my nose. I tried restraining myself but damn the cat was too cute. I moved her away from me and looked up to Courtney’s pleading eyes.

“Well…. I guess we can keep her, since you’re a sucker for the little girl.” Her eyes lit up as she started planting kisses all over my face. The cat was pressed in between us both.

“Thank you so much babe.” She lifted the cat up to her eyes, scanning over her.  “What do you want to name her?”  My lips turned up into a smirk as I thought of what I really wanted to call her but I knew I would be slapped for that one. But truthfully I couldn’t think of anything.

“What do you do you think?” I asked, she looked at the little kitten for a few minutes until she gave up.

“I’ve got nothing.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Well we’ll figure it out.” I told her. We both walked back into the living area with the cat and some food for her and a plastic plate. She opened the little bag and a horrid smell came from it. I crinkled my nose in disgust. It really was an awful stench but the animals liked it. She placed a small amount on the plastic and guided the cat to it.  She immediately started chowing down on it and somehow it reminded me of myself.

“Well she is enjoying herself so how abut we watch something?” She asked. I nodded my head and turned on the television. We both sat down on the couch and watched whatever show was on. It was all peace and quiet. That didn’t last long enough.

“I WANT TO SEE THE KITTEN.” I heard Harry yell. I sighed and buried my head into the couch. Courtney sighed loudly and rolled her eyes as the curly haired boy walked in with a very Cheshire cat style grin on his face.  His eyes searched both of us for the small kitten. I pointed towards the fur ball and watched as his eyes lit up.