Chapter 17

Saturday August 17.

-Niall

“Louis leave the poor girl alone.” Eleanor laughed and smacked his arm.  I laughed to as Louis and Courtney bickered back and forth. Louis, being the immature one, was bringing out all the cheeky comments he could think of. Some were pretty out there, but I laughed all the same. We all found the both of them funny. Nothing was off limits with these two. The comments went from Hair style, clothes, sassiness, and now they both are talking sex. I figured it would be quite embarrassing for Courtney but she was sassing Louis right back. The only person I actually felt bad for was Eleanor. She was blushing like a tomato with the comments that Courtney fired at Louis. At first I was the same way but why hide something with people who are like my family? 

“So I still take it you and Niall are the virgins of the group?” Louis commented back. Okay maybe I blushed on that one only because it was the truth. I saw Louis smirk and he started doing a victory dance. The boys laughed while their girlfriends were shaking their heads with a smile on their faces.

“Louis, how about this, you can joke all you want about my sex life, if you can beat me at a game of……..” Courtney started. Her eyes ran around the room until she spotted something. She walked out of the room and we all got up and followed her. She walked into the game room and I noticed she was looking through a stack of games.  Oh boy she’s giving this boy a chance. She’s really good at playing games but so is Louis. For her sake and my own I hope she chooses something that she is really good at.

“Any day now Larson.” Louis commented with a laugh. He was standing beside me watching her every move. She gave him a glare and turned back to the games.  “Okay Louis, if you can beat me at Just Dance 4 than you can make as many jokes as you want, whenever you want and if I win, your jokes stop.” She smiled. They weren’t really mad at each other but they were both super competitive so they had to finish it somehow.

“You’re on.” He said they both shook hands.  She put the game into the X-box, the connect turned on, as well, and they got everything set up.

“Wait, we should probably set some rules up for both of you.” Liam said. Both of them groaned, obviously not wanting rules so they could sabotage the other.  The rest of us laughed.

“Okay so no slapping the other, you get 3 tries so that means three different dances. Whoever gets the highest score wins that dance. We get to pick each of the songs. And no cheating.”

“Bring it.” They both said together. We all looked at them.  They just turned back to the game waiting to hear what song to do next.

“Okay I think the first song should definitely be Moves like Jagger." Harry told them. Louis went through the songs until he reached it. He reached his hand out to get the connect to play it. 

When the dance started they both were failing miserably.  I could hear everyone around me laughing at their dancing. I on the other hand was watching the points. Courtney had three stars and Louis barely had one. I would have been laughing but I really don’t want to hear the jokes he’ll make if she loses, hey it’s my sex life as well so I was hoping she would win. When the song ended ‘Cori’ came up on the screen with her score. She jumped up and down and cheered. Louis didn’t look too happy about losing the first one. Eleanor cheered him up just a little by telling him there were two more songs left, he perked back up and waited for the next song.

“Livin’ La Vida Loca.” Zayn said as he took a peck at the case. Courtney went through and picked the song. The dance started and I knew immediately Louis was going to get it since it was fast pace and you had to shake your hips. Courtney can shake but this was shaking and being a goof ball all wrapped into one. When they finished both of them were out of breath.  I think that was the fastest I have ever seen Louis’ hips shake. When the score came up I groaned.