Chapter 32

-Niall

 December 23, 2013.

It’s been five days since we’ve been here and I can honestly say it’s been the best five days of my life. We’ve explored the little island a little and went snorkeling. Even though we’ve been having fun I can tell Courtney is getting a little homesick, she’s always calling or talking to one of the girls and whenever I call Louis he is always telling me about what she tells Eleanor. She, like me, loves it here but wants to be home for the holidays. Louis said the boys were staying at our house until we got back to keep everything in take and so they could take care of Nova for us. They even put our Christmas decorations up because they were staying there during Christmas.

While Louis and I were talking last night we decide that since both of us wanted to come home and be with our ‘family’ that we should. Both of us arranged for the plane to take us home. He wanted it to be a surprise for her; that we’d be home for Christmas but that whole surprise thing didn’t last long so instead it’s a surprise for the rest of the boys and girlfriends.

However, I agreed and here I am packing our things while Courtney took a nap, she wasn’t feeling well and had a headache and her throat was a little sore. I find it quite amusing that she would get sick when were in a hot place but doesn’t when she’s in London; where it’s raining and snowing on a daily bases anymore.

There was a flight at around six tonight and when we land in London it will be Christmas Eve. The whole time difference thing will probably punch us in the face but it will be worth it to surprise the ones we love on Christmas

“What are you doing?” A sleepy Courtney, her body was propped up by her elbow and her other hand was rubbing the sleepiness out of her eye, asked. I smiled at her lovingly and went to sit on the bed beside her.

“Packing, we’re going home tonight, remember?” She gave me that smile I feel in love with. I could see that she wasn’t feeling any better so I told her to just stay in bed and I would pack her bags so she didn’t have too.

She, however, got out of bed and wandered downstairs. When she was out of sight I started packing up her things. My stuff was already in my suit cases but of course I had less stuff than she had so it only took me a little bit over an hour to pack the whole thing, other than a change of clothes.

Courtney, though, well she unpacked everything and has her clothes and shoes scattered across the room; not that I mind. I got started just pushing everything into a pile then folding them. Her shoes are something different, I carefully placed them in their suitcases; making sure that nothing happened to them or else I would never hear the end of then.

When I finished I took the bags downstairs and set them in the living area. It was then that I noticed Courtney was wrapped up in a blanket on the couch; her eyes glued to the news program. I laughed absently to myself as I realized it was talking about our wedding that happened over a week ago.

“Yes teenage girls, it’s been a sad few days for you, all around the world. Niall Horan, the blonde singer in the band One Direction, is officially off the market. Niall and his new wife, Courtney, tied the knot on December 16. It was a quant gathering with both of their family and friends.  The other One Direction boys were Niall’s groomsman and his older brother was his Best Man and for the bridesmaid’s all the girlfriends stood beside the new Mrs. Horan, in lavish dark blue dresses. But as everyone knows the whole thing is about the bride, who stunned in a white tulle flowing dress and some very blue ankle booties, which later in the night she switched for dark blue converses.” The lady turned to her cohost and finished her lines.