The Sandstorm

We arrive back at Obi-Wan's house in the midst of a sandstorm, the group of us having to use discarded protective wraps and goggles found on the skiff to shield ourselves from the brutal conditions, Leia especially.

"Stop here!" I shout at Lando, sensing that we're near. "You don't wanna crash into our ships!"

"Alright!" he calls back over the howling wind, his voice muffled behind the dirty, purple wrap covering his guard uniform, and he slows the skiff to a halt.

The skiff slower lowers to the ground, Lando extending the short landing gear and setting us down on the sandy rock floor. I hop off, holding my tan wrap around my mouth and squinting to try and see through the green-tinted goggles covering my eyes.

I help Leia and Han off of the skiff, and then Luke helps me lower the droids to the rocky floor, Threepio making a fuss as per usual. Chewie groans loudly in discomfort as he sets foot on the ground, limping, and Luke and Lando hold him up as he hobbles after us.

I lead our group to Obi-Wan's house, using my Force sensitivity to guide me, frowning, pressing against the wind, Artoo banging into my leg every now and then.

Soon, I begin to make out large vague shapes in the blowing sand, and I immediately smile behind my face wrap. It's the Millennium Falcon, and, parked beside it, is my own ship, the Lightning, and Luke's X-Wing.

I have to shout to be heard. "It's just up here, guys!"

"Are you sure?" Han shouts back. "All I can see is a lot of blowing sand!"

"That's all any of us can see!" Leia retorts, her voice a strangled yell as she clings to Han's arm, the two of them staggering behind the droids.

I hear Han let out a laugh. "Then I guess I'm getting better!"

I make it to the door of Obi-Wan's house, and bang on the wood three times. "Dex! Tom! It's us!" I yell, banging my fist on the door again just to make sure I'm heard, our group huddling in the small doorway behind me.

The wooden door opens a crack, Dex's frowning face appearing in the gap, Jasper waving in the background.

"How'd you get on?" he asks, and I smirk behind the wrap.

"Swell," I smile, pushing my way into the home and pulling my wrap down from my face, ruffling my hair as I lift my goggles.

I hold the door, waiting for everyone to stagger inside, before slamming it shut, bundling a blanket up and stuffing it under the gap at the bottom to prevent the wind and sand from getting in. 

Han sighs in relief and collapses on one of the sofas, Leia sitting next to him, still holding onto his arm. Luke and Lando lower Chewie onto the sofa opposite, propping his wounded leg up on the table, Jasper and Tom leaning over the back of the sofa and watching curiously.

"Well, I'd say it was a success," Dex smirks, walking past me and clapping a hand on my shoulder.

I give him a smile and a nod in response, pulling the wrap from my body, folding it up and draping it over the back of the sofa Chewie's on. 

"Have we got a first aid kit?" Lando calls, following him out of the room, presumably to the small kitchen.

Luke stands too, lifting his red-tinted tan goggles from his eyes and pulling his wrap down to his shoulders, and immediately pulls me into a hug. I relax in his arms, sighing into his shoulder as I hold him back.