"Darling you're just a couple of minutes away from the centre of London."

Wait... What?

I stare at her full of disbelieve "But why does this look like one of those creepy neighbourhoods were only scary people live?"

"This is the place to be at night, all the hot night clubs are settled here!"She laughs, pointing  at a couple of signs with weird names written on it.

"Oh, gosh I'm freaking out because of nothing." I blush. "What are you actually doing here? If I may ask."

"My dance studio is near here, and I couldn't find a parking spot so I parked my car here." She points at a red  Mini Cooper, parked at the end of the street. "Want a lift?"

Finally... I can go home.

"That'd  be nice."I smile at her.

----------------------------------

I open my front door, waving at Danielle before shutting it again.

I swear I never ever had such a comfortable conversation with someone, it's like i've known her all my life.

She told me about her career, Liam and a lot of other things, when she showed me a picture of their dog; Loki I almost melted because of the cuteness.

For a minute I didn't thought about Harry... 

But when she asked me why I was in that street and I answered that I didn't want to talk about it, he was the only thing running trough my mind.

Luckily Danielle didn't keep asking.

"MUUMMM I'M HOME" I scream.

I expect to hear her sweet  voice scream back, but I don't get a answer.

Oh god, maybe something happened, she's always home...

I immediately grab my phone out of my pocket.

*Beep* * Beep* *Beep*

"Hello? Who's this?" My moms voice speaks trough the speaker. 

Oh thank god.

"Mum? I'm home! Where are you?"

"Rose? Oh darling! I didn't know you were already coming back. I'll be home in a couple of minutes. OK?" 

"Alright! Love you!"

"Love you too Hun."

I push the red end button.

Well... time for some tea... I think. 

I just enter the kitchen when I hear the door bell ring. 

I sigh walking back towards the door.

"Mum did you forget your key again." I say opening the door and expecting to see my mother but instead I see... Luke.

"Luke? What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"Oh, just dropping of your stuff" He hands me my jacket and my bags.

"Oh yeah... Well... You want to come in?"I ask awkwardly, stepping aside so he can come in. But he doesn't.

"No, I'm going back to the boys." He smiles.

Secretly I want to ask him about Harry... Maybe I hurt him... He was so sweet and I run away... God...

Again guilt rushes trough my body.

I look up at Luke to see him uncomfortably looking at his feet.

"Well... Okay" I smile weakly.

A nervous smile appears on his face, and then he leans in pressing his lips on mine.

THE BOY I HAD A CRUSH ON FOR YEARS IS KISSING ME RIGHT NOW!

 I expect to feel the sparkles, the butterflies, the warmth like when Harry kissed me. But instead I feel... nothing!

The only thing I can think of while Luke still tries to kiss me is that I have feeling for Harry,  and there is no way to deny it.

I have feelings for Harry Styles and for no one else.

A/N: 

So here is my short chappy, which is in my opinion crappy.

Hope you liked it though... :)

OMG NIALL IS A UNCLE OMG THAT PICTURE WAS JUST TOOOOO CUTE!

OMG AND BEST SONG EVER IS THE BEST SONG EVER. OMG 

I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE VIDEO

And the fact that #StopTheDramaAndBlameTheWanted was trending on twitter OMG HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh and my awesome friend @MeykeMalik gave me a paper airplane neck less like Harry's :) It's so awesome :) 

Anyways...

2,5 K ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

And I'm already 3 days straight in the Humor List OMG... 

I"M A HAPPY GIRL :) 

Keep commenting I love that... It just brightens up my day :)

LOVE YOU <3

x