Perretti.

Perretti are humans that turn into house-hold cats and vise versa. Perretti first originated in Japan, 1763, when Japanese people started telling stories of cat-like humanoids.

They live, unlike their Ailurenthrope cousins who live in Dowts, live in Clowders. There is the same hierarchy as in Dowts; Queens and King rule the Clowder and then Mollies and Toms inhabit the rest. The young are known as Kittens or Kits.

They don't have designated mates and get to choose their own, like humans.

Perretti are usually born in litters just like house-cats which consist of two or more kittens. They may even have different fathers, but due to morality a litter will have one father.

As you can imagine, Perretti like house-cats, will most likely have a matching attitude. Ie, sassy, feisty, grumpy, sour... you get the idea. This makes them a favourite of pop-culture stories. That and because house cats are smaller and as are Perretti- it makes them weak and of 'omega' status if you will- low.

If you look on wattpad, there are bound to be many stories about a pack of werewolves that, for some unknown reason, has a few Perretti as omegas. They get abused, used as slave etc, but then suddenly, out of no where become either strong and powerful or a plaything/mate to a strong dominating alpha.

Yawn.

Perretti have also featured in many books, films and tv such as the 1942 Val Lewton film, Cat People and its 1982 remake.

Like Ailurenthropes they are sexualised as 'kitties' and such. (blaclkjack no comment from you please).

I think that's all, but you know the drift- if I think of anything I will add it to the chapter and let you know. Vote/Follow/comment at will. (Poor Will, I think he's tired of being targeted, so from now on it will be Shawn.)

Vote/Follow/comment at Shawn.

Next Chapter on Selkies.