Berserkers.

Berserker's are another form on anthrope. (Anthrope being a human who turns into another organism).

These Anthropes are humans who turn into bears.

They don't live in groups, packs, clowders, Dowts etcetera, usually live with their immediate family. Except the young of the Berserker will usually move out by the time they are around 16-18.

Usually, Black-Bear-Berserkers (BBB's for short) are more sociable than other species. PBB's (Polar Bear Berserker's) are the least sociable as are Polar Bears themselves.

Basically the more sociable the bear species themselves, the more sociable their Anthrope relatives. You can get all different types of Bears in Berserker forms, as many as there are Bear species- well duhh.

There are eight different species of bear- ya 8- here they are;

Grizzly bears.

Polar bears.

Black Bears.

Panda Bears.

Spectacled Bear.

Sloth Bears.

Sun Bears (Which are soooo cute!)

Asian Black Bears.

If you want more details on the separate species of bears, I suggest looking on websites such as Wikipedia, WIkibear and Wildlife sites.

Berserkers originate from Norse warriors who would fight with uncontrollable, trance-like fury, a characteristic which later became the English word Berserk. Another association with bear-like warriors are the god, Odin's special warriors who were known to wear bear skins into battle and they too, before battle- went Berserk.

They too have mates, but they don't have as strong a pull as Ailuranthropes and Lycanthropes.

So yea, there isn't really anything much else to say really but if I think of anything I will re-update the chapter. Btw I have just done that with the Lycanthrope chapter- so go read!

Comment/vote/follow at will.

Next Chapter on Fugiens Lupus.