Chapter 1

I walked into the beautiful room I couldn't just believe the fact that the guy I love and who also claims to love me back is this stinkingly rich., no offense but it's just that I was a girl from a poor family who lived only with her father having been told that she was abandoned by her mother at age three. I love my father because to him I was the apple of his eyes not caring about anything else, at least that's what I think. I looked to see back to see two a man staring at me with two vicious eyes, then the love of my life entered Nicholas Jackson.

"Hey Victor I haven't introduced you to my future wife ", Nicholas said smiling.

I don't like this man I told my inner man.

" Hi, I'm Queen Madison nice meeting you Victor", I greeted as nicely as I could.

He replied and greeted me nicely then took his leave.

" Nicholas, I don't know I just keep getting a feeling something is strange about your brother" , I said.

"No I'm sure he is just busy that it, why?", he asked.

"I don't know whenever I get this bad feeling then something is really wrong", I replied.

Nicholas POV
I don't really know what is wrong with Queen but I ignored her moving to the next matter I have on my mind. I told her that we were going on our honeymoon.

"Hey, there is no honeymoon until after we are wedded", Queen said.

"Listen to me I want this to be like a pre_honeymoon ", I told her.

That night sitting on my bed I recalled her leaving after the awkward conversation we had. We were to meet at the airport so we could leave for our honeymoon which location is still a mystery to my Queen of bronze the love in my bone even though she acted strangely earlier to Victor I still wanted to surprise her with the location.

If only he hadn't been eager to take her on the honeymoon , if only Nicholas had listened to Queen warnings then what is about to change their destinies won't happen.