thirty three

there were tangled limbs and heavy breathing as luke hovered over michael, his lips touching any bare skin that was revealed on the eighteen year olds body. he was still fully clothed, but the oversized shirt he was wearing revealed his collar bone, allowing luke to leave a few dark marks scattered on it.

luke's breath was hot against michael's skin, the feeling making this moment sweeter. they have been doing this for what felt like hours; sharing kisses, talking about whatever they could think about, and just enjoying each other's company like usual.

"michael," luke spoke roughly, his voice hoarse, and outcasted, "you're really special to me, did you know that?"

michael lips twitched upwards, liking how someone could be so incredibly amazing, "I do now."

"I've never had someone in my life that I cared about as much as I care about you."

michael didn't know where all of this was coming from, but he wasn't complaining. there was no better feeling than hearing someone say that towards him. it was something michael has never had in his life, all of the compliments and caring words.

"I care about you too," michael played with the ends of luke's hair between his fingers, "a lot," he added.

luke grinned widely, leaning down his head to once again, connect his lips to the younger boys for a short kiss. it was a magnificent feeling, having someone to care for and being able to show affection. this was something neither of the boys were use to, so the whole new experience was amazing.

it was clear that the feelings between the two have blossomed into much more than they have ever expected. in that moment, as luke was looking at michael, admiring every single feature that lined his facial structure, he realized he was in love with his student. he knew it in the back of his mind for days, but now he knows it throughout.

"do you trust me?" luke questions, using the tip of his fingers to push stray pieces of hair away from michael's eyes. michael nodded, his mind becoming confused as he watched the blonde sit up straight, his hands gripping the hem of michael's shirt, "can I take this off?"

michael was hesitant, his breathing becoming abnormal. no matter how comfortable he was around luke, he would always feel self cautious with being naked around someone. it was just the way he was when revealing parts of his body; no matter who it was.

"I don't have to," luke says, wanting michael to know he shouldn't feel pressured into doing anything.

"no, it's okay," michael assures, his voice still full of uncertainness, but if he knew one thing about luke, it was that he would never make michael do something he wasn't okay with.

the dark haired boy took a shaky breath as his shirt rose up. he threw his arms above his head, allowing luke to completely discard the shirt from his body. he never lost eye contact with him. this was a side of michael that was never shared with anyone else.

"you're beautiful," luke leaned down, placing a single kiss onto the skin below michael's collar bone, "be mine."

and michael's heart was already beating against his chest, but it was even faster and harder now, "I thought I already was yours."

"you are, I just want to make it official, for the both of us."

michael was head over heels for luke, "I'm yours."