four

luke trotted into his friends flat, knowing they were to far in their friendship to knock. he shrugged the denim jacket off his shoulders, and used his nimble fingers to unbutton the first few on his button up shirt.

"honey, I'm home!" luke called out, letting his friend, calum, know that it was only him that has walked through the door.

"in my room," luke could here the faint voice from a distance as he removed his black work shoes, sighing in relief once they were both removed from his feet.

the blonde made his way to calum's room, which was only down a narrow hall and to the left. the room was dark, black curtains blocking the sun from coming through the window to provide any source of light. the room carried an unpleasant smell, luke guessing that it was from the piles of dirty clothes laying on the floor.

"are you just waking up?" luke asked, flicking on the light switch to only see calum in a pair of boxers sitting on the edge of his bed.

calum squeezed his eyes shut, trying to let them adjust from the light. he rubbed his eyes with the side of his hands, "give me a break, I had a long night."

luke rolled his eyes, stepping over the piles of clothes scattered all over the hard wooden floors, "have you ever thought about cleaning this filthy room?"

calum scrunched his thick, dark eyebrows together. his eyes wander around the room, looking at the clothes on the floor, and the empty cans on the dressers. sure it was dirty, but it didn't bother the tanned boy. also, he had absolutely no motivation to clean it up.

"it's not that dirty. your just use to the spotless room that you have," calum grabbed a shirt off the ground, bringing it up to his nose and inhaling the scent. he shrugged, pulling it over his shoulders.

"my room isn't spotless, your just use to the dirty room that you have," luke retorted, a smile playing on his lips.

"fuck off."

luke chuckled, exiting the dingy room and walking into the small kitchen. he opened the fridge, grabbing the carton of orange juice and simply twisted open the cap, taking a sip from it.

"do I have to remind you where the cups are?" calum asked his lanky friend, joining him in the kitchen.

luke pulled away the carton from his lips so he was able to speak, ignoring what calum said, "have you ever been attracted to someone who you know you shouldn't be attracted too?," he blurted out.

calum cocked his head to the side, looking over at luke, "is there a reason you are asking me this?"

"no," he lied, "just curious, i guess."

luke could tell that calum wanted to ask further questions, but he decided not to push it, "i mean, sure. it happens to the best of us."

luke couldn't understand what is was about michael that put this much of an affect onto luke. he couldn't help who he was attracted to. he never thought it would be a student of his, but like he said, he couldn't help it. no matter how much he tried to convince himself otherwise.

"you definitely have your eye on someone," calum says, knowing his friend better than anyone.

luke scoffs, trying to make himself sound as believable as possible, "i don't have my eye on anyone. i would tell you if i did."

"dude, i know someone is sucking your dick."

"fuck cal, could you drop this conversation?," luke spoke a bit more harshly than he intended to.

calum's eye grew wide, throwing his hands up, a chuckle leaving his lips, "sorry man, didn't mean to offend you."

"whatever," luke muttered under his breath, placing the juice back into the fridge.

the two sat down in the main room, the setup being a worn out couch in front of the tv and an extra chair - that was a waste of space - was set diagonal from the tv, looking like if someone say on it, it would collapse. there was a small glass table in front of the couch with stains, it's main purpose being a footrest.

luke spent most his days here after teaching, not liking the way he lived alone. it got boring and lonely, the only sounds coming from the tv he has on most of the day when he's there.

the twenty-seven year old glanced over at his friend from the corner of his eye. calum was always attracting the guys or girls - whichever one he preferred usually on that day - and brought them back here, so calum was never really alone, only when he felt like being alone.

luke was attractive, but he didn't have the outgoing personality, or the toned body. he didn't have tanned skin with permanent ink scattered on it.

"are my good looks appealing to your eyes?" calum smirked, seeing the coat of red spread over luke's cheeks.

"your ego is bigger than your dick. you know that, right?" luke joked, trying to act cool after calum caught him staring for a bit to long.

calum huffed, roughly shoving luke by his shoulder, "at least my dick gets put to good use."

luke shook his head, not in the mood to argue with calum about dicks. he just leaned back into the uncomfortable couch, and threw his feet up onto the table.

he really needed to get out more.

+ + +

has anyone seen the tøpdebate on Twitter? if so, are you voting for josh or tyler?

I voted for tyler in case anyone cares