Ch. 14 // Broken By My Master

POV: Layne's

I stood in front of Master and he pulled me down on his lap. He placed a kiss on my cheek as his strong arms squeezed me. I wrapped one arm around his neck and sighed.

"I'm so glad to be with you again." I told him. He placed a kiss on my lips.

"Me too. And I know this is going to kill me but I need to know what Sean did to you, baby boy."

I didn't really want to tell him. I didn't even want to talk about it. But I knew I had to. So I began from the beginning from when I first got to Sean's house, to the end of how he held a knife to my throat.

"He made me dress up like a woman for him," I explained. "It was so weird. And he chained me up to his wall. He, you know, raped me."

My own eyes were beginning to tear up. Jerry wiped my tears and I sniffled.

"Please don't hate me. I love you so much, Jerry. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I could never hate you, baby. None of that was your fault."

     "Please don't lie to me, Master," I spoke softly as I locked my fingers in his hair. I looked deep into his eyes. "Did you use Mike?"

     "No. I swear it, Layne. I even told him I couldn't have sex with him and he agreed. He didn't even try. And neither did I."

"Okay. I believe you."

He pecked my lips. "Good because I'm telling you the truth."

  "I feel awful." Master suddenly whispered, closing his eyes.

   "Why master?"

   "I lied to you, Layne. So many times. I kept telling you that you would never have to see Sean again and it was like he kept popping up. And I'm so sorry, baby."

   I could hear the guilt and pain in his voice. It almost made my heart break. I leaned down to him and placed a kiss on his chest right where his heart is.

"I'll heal your heart." I told him. I could see his blue eyes brighten up. He shook his head.

   "I need to be the one healing your heart. You're so beautiful and precious, Layne. I don't want to share you anymore. I want you all to myself." Master said. It made my heart skip a beat.

"I'm all yours." I said.

   He took my hand and laced our fingers together. He placed a kiss on my chest, right over my heart.

"Guess we'll have to heal each other." Master said. "I just want to hold you in my arms. Lay down, will you?"

I did as told and laid down. Master laid beside me. I took the chance to snuggle myself against him. As he wrapped his arm around me I tucked my head below his chin.

I felt safe and protected. Just like no one could ever hurt  me, because Master would always be there to protect me and keep me safe.

We laid there for a long time whispering a conversation and sharing warmth. I loved the feeling of his strong arms around me. I never wanted to leave him again. And I kept repeating in my head,

He'll always be by my side.