Ch. 13 // Broken By My Master

POV: Jerry's

I was trapped in a deep sleep when a loud thudding noise awoke me. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. The clock read 12:09 PM.

After getting out of bed I learned that the noise was coming from the window. I could see a face but I couldn't quite make it out.

   I unlocked the window and pulled it up. Layne climbed in and wrapped his arms around me. I was surprised to see him. I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him tightly. His body was cold and trembling.

   "Oh my goodness. I've missed you so much." I whispered.

  "He's trying to kill me." Layne said. His voice was full of panic and he was sobbing. "He held a knife to my throat. He was going to kill me. He's crazy!"

   He was talking so quickly. It seemed unreal. Sean had tried to kill him.

   "Hush baby. Shhh. I'm not going to let him hurt you." I whispered soothingly in his ear as I held onto his weak body. He nearly collapsed, but I held him up.

"What's happening?" Mike asked as he rushed into the room. He looked at us in concern.

    "Stay here with him while I call the police." I told Mike before rushing down the stairs. I picked up the phone and called the police.
____
____

"We couldn't find him," The police explained. "We believe he's ran off somewhere. Some of his things were missing."

"Well he couldn't have gone far." I said.

"We'll be on the look out for him and keep you updated. Have a nice night. Stay safe."

And like that they were gone. I sighed and turned my attention back to Layne. Mike had left, giving us some time alone.

"I've missed you so much." I said. He placed a kiss on my cheek.

    "I've missed you, too. I cried every night for you. You never left my mind."

     "Do you want to take a bath?" I asked. He nodded.

   "Yes, please."

   I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom upstairs. I believe Sean had starved him because he felt lighter than usual.

    I undressed him out of his clothes. First his shirt and then his jeans. I was surprised to see that underneath his jeans was a pair of black panties.

   "Layne?" Was all I had to say and he knew what I meant.

   "He made me wear them. He even put red lipstick on me." Layne explained. "Please throw them away."

    I pulled them off him and tossed them in the trash. He got into the shower and turned the water on.

"We need to talk after you get finished." I said.

"Okay, master."